PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

They Cheated!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I'm watching ESPN's NFL's Greatest Games
From 1999: Green Bay at San Francisco in an NFC Wild Card game. The 'Niners rallied for a 30-27 victory on Steve Young's 25-yard TD pass to Terrell Owens with eight seconds left. Young finished with 3 TD passes, while Brett Favre threw for 292 yards

"And a Niner said, "We knew they're signals and they knew ours"
:enranged: WHAT WHAT WAHT!!!! This is quite the revelation! I'm SHOCKED! SHOCKED! To find out they knew each others signals. I thought this never happened in the NFL? I thought the signals were such a coveted secret if anyone on another team knew them you were sure to lose. They were frauds!! Hand out the asterisks!!
Hand out the asterisks!!

* [size=-9]Hope you can appreciate sarcasm.[/size]

this is what really pisses me off about the whole situation. its right in everyones face that it is not cheating, yet everyone wants to call us a bunch of cheaters. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhgh

this is what really pisses me off about the whole situation. its right in everyones face that it is not cheating, yet everyone wants to call us a bunch of cheaters. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhgh
Its only because thats the only thing negative the lowly slobs can come up with to try to ruin your season....dont let the ****heads get to you......:D

87nx7de.jpg

1. to defraud; swindle: He cheated her out of her inheritance.
2. to deceive; influence by fraud: He cheated us into believing him a hero.
3. to elude; deprive of something expected: He cheated the law by suicide.
–verb (used without object) 4. to practice fraud or deceit: She cheats without regrets.
5. to violate rules or regulations: He cheats at cards.
6. to take an examination or test in a dishonest way, as by improper access to answers.
7. Informal. to be sexually unfaithful (often fol. by on): Her husband knew she had been cheating all along. He cheated on his wife.

it was against the rules knowing signals and videotaping them are different dont be naive they cheated like paul spicer said if you cheat on the first answer of a quiz you cheated you score a 0 but it is ok karma sucks and pats will fall tonight

you will cry yourself to sleep tonight when big vince porks your qb right in his hole. your coach will go home and kill himself rather than face his children due to his humiliation. your stubby running back will die young like the midget he is

–verb (used without object) 4. to practice fraud or deceit: She cheats without regrets.
6. to take an examination or test in a dishonest way, as by improper access to answers.
7. Informal. to be sexually unfaithful (often fol. by on): Her husband knew she had been cheating all along. He cheated on his wife.

it was against the rules knowing signals and videotaping them are different dont be naive they cheated like paul spicer said if you cheat on the first answer of a quiz you cheated you score a 0 but it is ok karma sucks and pats will fall tonight

The camera was taken in the first quarter and the Pats never saw the tape. So, how did they cheat in that game?

By that definition every team in the league is guilty of cheating, holding is cheating, offsides is cheating, PI is cheating, blocks in the back are cheating. By your definition every team in the league and by extension every championship team are cheaters.

Honestly if all you can grab hold of as an fan of an opposing team is "you cheated" you need to develop some imagination.

I posted a thread a while ago pointing out that lots of teams are guilty of tampering, salary cap violations, and other violations, and I provided links to articles about those indiscretions. Those things don't affect their legacies or their accomplishments, but it does speak to the hypocrisy of their fans.

The Jaguars have been accused of being a dirty team. Terms like spearing and late hits have been offered up. To me this means the team you root for, by your own definition, are cheaters and personally I think that rules violations that could physically harm another player are far worse than violations that result in one team knowing the signals of another team.

The camera was taken in the first quarter and the Pats never saw the tape. So, how did they cheat in that game?

Don't bother wasting your time with them. They are convinced we are the only team in the NFL to do what we were caught doing, so be it - reality would suggest otherwise. We received our punishment and lets move on.

haha, this is funny. wasn't steve young one of the biggest critics of the whole stupid spygate? and his teammate in a playoff game basically said they knew the calls coming out. just shows how blown out of proportion this is.

Whatever you throw us at....guess what you get back.....16-0 ...piss of more..you get 19-0.

In fact I want it to happen more. With that bug mouth :singing: SPICER:singing: watch...it will be a field day for him that he would never want to remember.....19-0 is on baby

That Stubby Running Back Is Gonna Embarrass Your Linebackers Like He Did Merriman When He Put Him To Sleep On The Field

And Brady's gonna light up your back field with 6 td's like he did washington, they're gonna be left standing there like an ethiopian watching a donut roll down a hill, or better yet, homo's at a hotdog eating contest.

Because They Rcorded It Thats Is The Rule You Cannot Videotape Signals From The Opponent Dont Get It Skewed They Cheated They Video'd The Calls It Doesnt Say You Only Cheat If You Watch It Says You Cheat If You Video It Cheaters

Sorry you are wrong. It is 100% legal to videotape opponents. You just can't do it on the sidelines. I don't know why it is so hard for people to get this after being told numerous times. Are you willfully ignorant to the truth or do you just like pulling people chains to get them rilled up. Seriously I'm telling you the rule so are you going to remember it and stop shouting 'Cheaters', or just ignore it and continue to look like a fool?

And Brady's gonna light up your back field with 6 td's like he did washington, they're gonna be left standing there like an ethiopian watching a donut roll down a hill, or better yet, homo's at a hotdog eating contest.

Those are the 2 best analogies that I have ever read. may I use them sometime.

Nobody has cheated. Just shut up and quit fanning the flames of hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back