PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

These Patriots feel special

Status
Not open for further replies.

StockingAnarchyNumber12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
These Patriots feel special

I don't want to curse anything and 16-0 is so rare that only one team has done it - US.

I doubt we go 16-0, but if we stay healthy I just can't see Tom Brady and this loaded team dropping more than two games (assuming we start 4-0). Something feels different about this team and they look hungrier than I've ever seen them. They've been making a statement in these first three games and logic states it will only get better when our leader returns.

TLDR - If Brady wants five rings, this season is the season to do it. Too many unknowns next season.

They're not making a statement, they're just doing their jobs.

As I so elequently(drunkenly) stated in gamethread- If pats don't win the super bowl, it will be because aliens have invaded and Gronk, Martellus, Tom, Jamie and Dont'a went to save planet earth. *praying injury gods go easy on us* . this team has definitely been hungry. Hopefully TB returning only fuels the fire

we'll be dropping 50 burgers here and there with brady.

but i don't care if we go 12-4 or 16-0 as long as we get the home field. i actually want us to lose a game here and there. the whole 19-0 things gets tiring

we'll be dropping 50 burgers here and there with brady.

but i don't care if we go 12-4 or 16-0 as long as we get the home field. i actually want us to lose a game here and there. the whole 19-0 things gets tiring

I don't trust 12-4 enough anymore. 13-3+ should almost secure homefield through playoffs.

Special feels..... i think its called a shut out defense :p

As with every year, the most important thing is staying healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back