Welcome to PatsFans.com

These are the heros......

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by FreeTedWilliams, Jul 22, 2006.

1. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams Moderator PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

Cpl. Jerrod Fields, who lost part of his leg in Iraq, resumes combat job as Bradley gunner

Vice President Cheney was here yesterday, and this "hero" re-enlisted into combat duty.

There is a joke that the 3rd ID guys say that goes something like, "When you get home and some liberal POS is calling you a war criminal, go right up to him, and wink at his girlfirend because she knows she is dating a *****!"

http://new.savannahnow.com/node/112427
  2. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Thank you Mr Vice President. Its so refreshing to hear positive news.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2006
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

WE WILL WIN despite the Murtha's, Kennedy's, Pelosi's, and Hollywood Wife Swapping Slime Vermin Swine Skunk Bastards.

This president will never cave in and the end will justify the means, the sore losers hate "The Man Bush" far worse than they do the war.

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

#15 Jersey

You tell em D!CK! After all, you live vivaciously through these fighting men. Not to many people had five deferments.
  5. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Yes, thank you sir. You're the true hero, showing the massive balls you must have to address or even be anywhere near these true honorable men and the real tough guy re-enlisting with a peg-leg. What a sarcastic sonnofabich!

"He told me job well done ... and to keep fighting, keep pushing," said Fields, whose combat tour was cut short when a roadside bomb struck his Bradley armored vehicle on Feb. 21, 2005...
    The vice President continued: "Because I'm sure as hell not going to put my or anyone I know's arse on the line - you can bank oon that!"
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2005
  6. Mainefan

Mainefan Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Positive news, ELORocks? Cheney has been saying that for nearly three years. News is something, um, new. This ain't.
  7. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

If he lost his whole leg and went back, would he be an even bigger hero? Is the guy who doesn't lose part of his leg a lesser hero? Is their a published ranking to better understand this? Is that why Bush is hero? Because he lost his brain to alcohol, but still became CiC?
  8. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

Praise Jesus H Christ Almighty God In Heaven Above
  9. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

#75 Jersey

Well this soldier could have taken his disabilty pension and moved on with his life. Instead he reenlisted and went back and put himself in harms way.

If that is not a hero, then what the hell is? Why can't you guys even admit that? Is it so hard to recognize that?

Take all the shots at Cheney and Bush that you want. They are in the political arena and can take it.

I guess hate does that to people. A non-political soldier can't even get respect because of your hate.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2005
  10. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

NEM...i am going to back out of this thread before i say something we will both regret. Do you remember how pissed off you were laast season when the Pats lost to Chiefs..that how pissed off I am at what i just read.
  11. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

#75 Jersey

I"ve said this before but you do not what to understand it. I think for myself.

I have no special allegence to Bush, Chaney, or the Republican party. I don't even know who this Savage is that you keep talking about. I do not visit Republican or conservative websites and have differences with them on several issues.

You, on the other hand, are a walking billboard for the left wing of the Democrat Party. All the talking points you repeat. You are a little orinignal in some of your hate rethoric.

You are so driven by your crazy hate that you can't even use the word hero for the enlisted men that you say you care so much about.

Was John Kerry a hero for putting himself in harms way and doing his duty? Yes! Was he a scumbag for what the did when he got back and threw sh!t in the face of all the other Vietnam vets. Yes!

I have stated why I supported this war when it started and why I support it now. I have stated before that I thought that Rumsfeld should have been fired two years ago.

You are responsible for the deaths of American soldiers for your encouragement of our enemies. YOU! How does it feel?

HOW MANY DEAD AMERICAN SOLDIERS WILL IT TAKE FOR YOU TO STOP GIVING AID AND SUPPORT OT OUR ENEMIES? HOW MANY?
  12. Pats726

Pats726 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

The end meaning what??? What is the end??? What does "winning" mean?? Its is hardly anything possible..the battles have been won..but winning all the battles one can still lose..and in Iraq..it is a NO WIN situation..unless one intends on killing all off..and that is a loss right there...But THAt is the problemm no one can define what conditions are a wn..
  13. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ---- JAG ----- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25 / 1 / -0

#87 Jersey

You're democratic leaders have not stopped Bush, what makes you think citizens could? No citizen can stop what is going on in the Middle East...it is too late for that...so why do you arrogantly blame all who don't agree with you for something they have no control over?

I stay out of threads where you say this all the time because your statement doesn't factually hold up NEM. Our President, our leaders are determined to stay the course...stop blaming people here for something we cannot control.

You, of all people...all over the internet on this one...what have you done that has helped bring it to an end? Nothing you or your friends have done has helped...proof that it is out of our hands at this time.

That guy you listen to Schulzt...what has he accomplished?
    The NY Times...have they stopped it?
    DNC.Org...Have they stopped it?

Pelosi, Kennedy, Reid...have they stopped it?
  14. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -3

Great link, It's nice to see credit given to a man of real character, as opposed to the denigration of our soldiers found in the media these days. It's funny hearing the spin from all the cynics most of whom have never lifted a finger to help defend our country.

I would point out to them that in spite of his injuries, he choses to go back, he understand the mission and what we are accomplishing, from the POV of having been on the ground. He is voting with his feet to go back and continue the job of defeating terrorism.
  15. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

....somewhere in Berkley....a liberal has a stroke
  16. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Interesting. Is that anything like Bush campaign calling Max Cleeland a terrorist and Hussein sympathizer?

You must be frickin joking if you are blessing Dick 5 Deferment Cheney's salute to a man who actually served. Amazing....

BTW...good to see Cheney emerge from his bunker once in awhile.