Welcome to PatsFans.com

There's a MAN holding a LITTE GIRL'S HAND!Call 911

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by weswelker#83, May 12, 2008.

1. weswelker#83

weswelker#83 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

Call 911!!!!! :rolleyes:

http://glennsacks.com/blog/?p=2158

Last edited: May 12, 2008
  2. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Expect more tattle tailing jackhole's to try to ruin anyone and everyone... little do they know, that the very people who call in this Sh!te are also going to be "looked into" as well.

Last edited: May 12, 2008
  3. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +43 / 6 / -0

You can thank Nancy Grace and all that scary "amber alert" crap that has people thinking child abductions are some crazy epidemic. More evidence of corporate sensationalist media whipping everybody into a frenzy.

4. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

True... very true.

Senationalism...

She remind's me of the preachers wife in the Simpsons.

5. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

YES!

This has led to so many social problems that I can't begin to list them. Can't stand her and her creepy accomplices like John Walsh (scumbag who makes a living off of his daughter's murder) and now we can't let our kids play outside anymore....
    This topic is my biggest pet peeve by a mile...I get so upset thinking about it. I have young kids whose childhood has been stolen from them. You should see the looks I get from some people when I tell them that I let my daughter out of my sight on occasion.

6. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +304 / 38 / -4

#75 Jersey

WOW, you are really out there...

John Walsh's son (oops wrong again aren't you) Adam, was kidnapped and decapitated, after his mother dropped him off at a Sears while she ran an errand. The two of them went on a crusade which culminated the passing of several inportant pieces of legislation, and the founding of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. I have worked with NMEC on many occasions, it recently hleped identitfy that New Jeresy man who was going to Thailand to have sex with 7 year old boys, in my cases, it helped me to identified 2 people living in my area, who were actively molesting children (Both are now doing the statutory max 20 years (gotta love the Southern Judges). And you have the audacity to say that his guy a "scumbag" what kinda of sicko are you? You really need to take hold of yourself and think about the hatred you have inside you, you are talking about a man, who has to think about what his child went through before actually getting his head chopped off, every night when his head hits the pillow. I can't even imagine his pain, and for you to call him a "scumbag" because he spends his life trying to protect children? Incredible. Ask John Walsh what would he rather have, his life now, or his 6 year old son back? I think we all know the answer.

Last edited: May 13, 2008
  7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +719 / 2 / -9

Bat Sh!t Liberalism At It's Finest
    Blame The Victim

Liberals Hate The Thought
    Of The SWINE Getting Caught.

Liberal Progressive Brain:
    The Amber Alert Violates The "Baby F-ckers" Civil Liberties.

I am starting to hope that the Muslims invade us and win, should that happen The Pedophile Animals Burned Body's will be hanging headless from lamp poles all across The New America.

8. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Yes...wonderful...
    You left out the parts about the TV shows, books, videos....Nope, he hasn't made a dime from his efforts.

Do me a favor and shove you sanctimonious crap back up your arse FTW!

Your friends are getting fat scaring the hell out of everyone. It's OK, though. We should all just STFU and let the government goons tell us how "dangerous" the world is for our children and that we should have them in our sight every second. It's all part of our "zero tolerance" fear culture. Get in line with everyone else and be afraid! Haven't you seen all the TV shows?

Everytime a kid gets abducted anywhere in the world, we hear about it on CNN for a week. Nancy Grace and her creepy friends profit off of the misery of the relatively few families who suffer through this and are understandably afraid because it actually happened to them. It doesn't mean that every kid is in danger.

John Walsh had a son murderd. That sucks big time. He and Nancy and everyone else on the 10:00 news still make tons of money scaring the crap out of parents. His cottage industry has changed our whole society. You can't even let your kid walk down to the store alone anymore without some jackazz questioning whether you're a good parent or not. Kids can't even take a sh!t anymore without adult supervision. Proms and dances are under police lockdown.

Police departments eat this crap up because they then become more important because the world is full of perverts just waiting to steal your child and rape them and kill them...isn't that scary? You all better hire more cops or else your kids will die!

Guess what? I have never in my life known anyone or know anyone who knows anyone who has had their kid stolen and/or murdered. I know it happens, but not as much as you, John Walsh, Nancy Grace, and everyone else making money scaring us and our kids would like us to believe.

But hey!...It's a living.

9. jcdavey

jcdavey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

wow some people here are actually against the amber alert and don't think there's a kidnapping problem in the world? that's scary

10. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +43 / 6 / -0

maybe you should call the cops:eek:

11. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Oh really?

EVERYTHING"S SCARY, isn't it?

How many people do you know or are connected to someone who have had their child kidnapped?

Then answer, how many people do you know who have a child or are connected to a child who has autism?

Which do you think gets more air time on the news?

No one's saying that children being kidnapped isn't a problem. It's the sick media fascination with it when it happens that we should be concerned about as well as the actual events which are relatively rare. (Insert standard "You won't be so fearless when it happens to your kid" response here) Meanwhile, other more widespread problems are going relatively unnoticed or unaddressed.

It's a matter of scale and proportion. People seem to have a sick fascination with the selacious details of a child being abducted, abused and/or murdered who have no real connection to it. They enjoy being scared to death on some level, and then they consequently bend over for the authorities who step in and claim they will protect you from something you've only heard about on TV. Their funding is increased, their power and influence is enhanced, and we give in to the fear.

Last edited: May 15, 2008
  12. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +304 / 38 / -4

#75 Jersey

I think that you are late for your NAMBLA meeting!

13. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +43 / 6 / -0

I can't believe you're a mod

14. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +43 / 6 / -0

Bingo. Excellent post.

15. weswelker#83

weswelker#83 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

These are wise words , sir.

16. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Excuse me?

You called me a "sicko" in a previous post and then you suggest that I'm a homosexual, perverted child molester?

Great responses to a complex issue - but then again, nothing's complex in your world, is it?. Hope your making lots of money scaring kids and parents.

Last edited: May 15, 2008
  17. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +719 / 2 / -9

If the "Amber Alert" saves one child it's worth every penny of it and it's worth putting the whole country on Alert.

No I don't know anybody that has had a child kidnapped but I have children and grandchildren, many of them, and I can't begin to imagine the Terror that parents go through when their little 10 year old has been missing for days.

Do any of you remember Jeffrey Curley from Cambridge the little 10 year old boy who was kidnapped, raped repeatedly, then suffocated with a gasoline soaked rag until he was dead, then after he was dead one of the savages had sex with his little dead body, then they drove to maine, dumped his body in a river like a bag of garbage, on the way home they stopped and had some fried clams.

F-ck You Rotten Bastards Who Make Fun Of The Amber Alert, I Hope You Never Have To Go Through The Horrors That Some Parents Have Had To Face.

One Child Saved Is Worth It.

18. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

WTF are you talking about?
    Who is making fun of "Amber alerts"? Amber alerts work. They work every time a kid is missing in Mass so far. I think it's a great idea. That's not what we're talking about.

We're talking about (at least I am) the non-stop fear-mongering on TV that is daily reports of every American or white foreign child on the planet that goes missing. We're talking about those that make big money on this whole mess that ends up with complete supervision of all children's activities at all times. Kids can't go out and play anymore because of the perception that all kids are about to be stolen!

And don't worry...I won't have to go through it...neither will you.

...and by the way, if Reagan and the insurance/healthcare cartel in America hadn't forced the closing of all the mental hospitals by removing the funding for them in the 80's, we wouldn't be having this conversation. We can trace it all back to that one policy shift. Don't get me wrong...I liked Reagan. I voted for him once. He just fu(ked up big time on that one.