Welcome to PatsFans.com

There may be no bigger turd...

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by patsox23, Sep 24, 2006.

1. patsox23

patsox23 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +17 / 1 / -0

than Plaxico Burris. I swear he was just about to start a "high-step" before he fumbled. Talented, sure, but every time it seems like he's about to take it to the next level, and really become a dominant player, he reminds you that he's a distractable, immature jerk.

2. SWelker

SWelker Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Plaxico might be the least of the Giants problem, their defense isn't stopping anyone, and I mean anyone.

3. Digger44

Digger44 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

the dude is self-destrucitng his team in the first half.

4. PonyExpress

PonyExpress In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +25 / 3 / -0

An awful signing by Accorsi. He needed some team players to build the confidence of a young Qb; Solid receivers who always run proper routes, who stay solid during tough times, who support their teammates. Instead he invited an ogre into the mansion. Bad body language, inconsistent hands, poor attitiude. Combine that with Shockey, Strahan, Arrington and you have horrible team chemistry. It sounds strange to say about a team that just made a huge comeback last week, but the Giants are a bunch of front runners who usually fall apart under adversity. Another problem: Young Manning doesn't have the charisma (or accuracy) to keep these barbarians in check. No leadership from the QB position= undisciplined team.

5. desi-patsfan

desi-patsfan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Oh i dont know, i think their defense is more to blame for that.

6. Digger44

Digger44 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

no doubt, but plaxiglass had 3 big errors and is now watching from the sideline while his offense is on the sideline. he be in da doghouse.