PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

There is one upside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richter

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
With the impending carnage, most of the top teams in the AFC are going to lose significant pieces. Who's best equipped to deal with it? The Colts, with their star-driven roster? The Steelers and Broncos, with their solid drafting histories? Certainly not San Diego, that will be losing their starting quarterback. So who is left? I say the team with the best coach, the best organization and the best track record of filling holes through both the draft and cheap free agency, none other than your New England Patriots. If everyone is knocked down a peg, I'll throw my lot in with the guy that took a squad of rejects and won the Superbowl against a 14 point favorite. The league may be headed downhill, but I see another ring in 2006-7.

Richter said:
With the impending carnage, most of the top teams in the AFC are going to lose significant pieces. Who's best equipped to deal with it? The Colts, with their star-driven roster? The Steelers and Broncos, with their solid drafting histories? Certainly not San Diego, that will be losing their starting quarterback. So who is left? I say the team with the best coach, the best organization and the best track record of filling holes through both the draft and cheap free agency, none other than your New England Patriots. If everyone is knocked down a peg, I'll throw my lot in with the guy that took a squad of rejects and won the Superbowl against a 14 point favorite. The league may be headed downhill, but I see another ring in 2006-7.

Now here's a dude who has obviously fallen into a lake of Kool-Aid!!
:eat1: :eat3: :eat2: :woohoo:

edzo44 said:
Now here's a dude who has obviously fallen into a lake of Kool-Aid!!
:eat1: :eat3: :eat2: :woohoo:
Kinda tough to argue against his point though.

Richter said:

Richter, I was thinking the exact same thing today, was going to start off a post by referring to Pioli and Belichick as the guys that could be the difference makers in the adversity the league is facing. Kind of like evolution through changing times and survival of the fittest. I was too busy until now. Great minds and all that...

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots