Welcome to PatsFans.com

There is one upside...

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Richter, Mar 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richter

Richter In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

With the impending carnage, most of the top teams in the AFC are going to lose significant pieces. Who's best equipped to deal with it? The Colts, with their star-driven roster? The Steelers and Broncos, with their solid drafting histories? Certainly not San Diego, that will be losing their starting quarterback. So who is left? I say the team with the best coach, the best organization and the best track record of filling holes through both the draft and cheap free agency, none other than your New England Patriots. If everyone is knocked down a peg, I'll throw my lot in with the guy that took a squad of rejects and won the Superbowl against a 14 point favorite. The league may be headed downhill, but I see another ring in 2006-7.

2. edzo44

edzo44 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +5 / 1 / -0

#50 Jersey

Now here's a dude who has obviously fallen into a lake of Kool-Aid!!
    :eat1: :eat3: :eat2: :woohoo:

3. Bobs My Uncle

Bobs My Uncle PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +95 / 9 / -2

#12 Jersey

Kinda tough to argue against his point though.

4. Fanfrom1960

Fanfrom1960 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Richter, I was thinking the exact same thing today, was going to start off a post by referring to Pioli and Belichick as the guys that could be the difference makers in the adversity the league is facing. Kind of like evolution through changing times and survival of the fittest. I was too busy until now. Great minds and all that...

Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.