PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

There Is No Way To Spin Today's Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoCal Patriot

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
The team layed an egg .They were out hit and out hustled.Miami clearly wanted this game more and it showed on the field.There is no silver lining here.The NFL is a bottom line business.You win or You lose and deal with the consequences.
The things that concerns Me the most are the ease with which Miami ran the ball and how the Patriots seemed unable to cover Miami in a 4 wide set.These things aren't rocket science but The Patriots had no answers all day.
It is not the end of the world but things must be addressed and very soon. The effort must be better and some leadership must be shown.It makes no sense to point fingers at any one player,Today was a team breakdown and the scoreboard proves it. Everyone must improve and take responsibility for getting better.They have two weeks,let's hope We see it.

When you lose to one of the worst teams in the league, there is no excuse. I don't care what anybody says, the Dolphins will still be bottom dwellers as the season goes on. About stopping the run, they had done a pretty solid job until that 62 yard run by Ronnie Brown. The Dolphins outfoxed and outcoached the Patriots today. I still think the Pats are a 10 win team, but you can't feel too good about going deep into the post season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes