PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

theo on his way out?

Waiting for Theo - chicagotribune.com

65437751.jpg

Last edited:
See you later Theo ... is the big secret you took Lackey with you ... :cool::cool::cool:

Cut and run... he made a MESS here and he is letting his EGO best him (he wants to be the 1st GM in the Baseball HOF) I wish you horrible success in chicago. You will STEAL Jacoby from us when he is a FA and we are still stuck on a 7yr Crawford deal.

I hope you NEVER make it to the NLCS:bricks:

you spent JH's $$$ and left him hanging??? Eff you. :mad:

Cut and run... he made a MESS here and he is letting his EGO best him (he wants to be the 1st GM in the Baseball HOF) I wish you horrible success in chicago. You will STEAL Jacoby from us when he is a FA and we are still stuck on a 7yr Crawford deal.

I hope you NEVER make it to the NLCS:bricks:

you spent JH's $$$ and left him hanging??? Eff you. :mad:

He won 2 WS here, and this "MESS" has a ton of talent...

It's a smart move by him, imo. He has little upside left in Boston. Win more WS, so what, it's all about the club's spending. Don't win, and you're inept given how much $ the team has.

otoh, if you go to the Cubs and win a WS there, it means you've been the GM who presided over WS wins for both the Sox and the Cubs.

Plus he now has more control, it appears.

I just hope the Sox get something decent out of letting him out of his contract early.

Last edited:
i think theo is overrated. people forget he took over a team that won 92 games the year before in 02.that team had a lot of left over talent from dan duquette. he also had bill lajoie around and larry lucchino. say what you want about larry but the guy has a ton of baseball exp and knows what hes doing[except for maybe leaking stories about former redsox employees.] theo isn't irreplaceable and hes not saviour either.

what are you ******* 10 years old. Must you have the final say on everything. We agreed to move on and you are still harping on this. What a douche bag

im the douche bag ? are you kidding me? your name calling like a child. im not trying to have the final say. you said i was wrong. i wasnt. if you wernt such a little boy you would say hey i was wrong. but your not man enough. you would rather throw a little hissy fit.

Last edited:
so you will shut up about it if i say your right?

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back