PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

theganggreen.com is gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that supposed to bother me? I'm not being accepted my a member of an online chatboard community, big deal.

And for the 8,000,000th time, me and fggsand discused the terms and it's been excused.

And for the 8,000,000th time...DaBruinz was the one who made the banishment bet. Address that.

Is that supposed to bother me? I'm not being accepted my a member of an online chatboard community, big deal.

And for the 8,000,000th time, me and fggsand discused the terms and it's been excused.

Hey, you have it all wrong...I don't give a darn what you do. You the one who has to see your face in the mirror and know that you are a welcher. That's your thing...me, I couldn't live with myself.

And for the 8,000,000th time...DaBruinz was the one who made the banishment bet. Address that.

What do you want me to say? I can't talk to DaBruinz, when I do all he does is call me names so I don't bother with him any more. I'm slowly staying away from the VLR unless there's something I REALLY want to talk about. (But then again, I don't know why I bother, no one wants to talk football in this forum.)

Hey, you have it all wrong...I don't give a darn what you do. You the one who has to see your face in the mirror and know that you are a welcher. That's your thing...me, I couldn't live with myself.

I feel bad for you if you couldn't live with yourself under those circumstances. You're perception of the circumstances must be drastically skewed.

What do you want me to say? I can't talk to DaBruinz, when I do all he does is call me names so I don't bother with him any more. I'm slowly staying away from the VLR unless there's something I REALLY want to talk about. (But then again, I don't know why I bother, no one wants to talk football in this forum.)

You are a Dolphin fan...what possibly do you have to contribute relating to good football talk? When was the last time you saw "good football"?

You should just live up to your bet instead of trying to ask Bruinz to let you slide on your bet. That was the point.

You are a Dolphin fan...what possibly do you have to contribute relating to good football talk? When was the last time you saw "good football"?

With this generalization you're making, you'd be saying that the only games you watch are Patriots games, right?

Sunday Ticket is an amazing thing.

And besides, the Dolphins have played plenty of good football this decade, just more bad football then good.

Saying someone isn't an intelligent football fan just because the team he roots for isn't very good is one of the most ignorant things I've ever heard/read.

Last edited:
With this generalization you're making, you'd be saying that the only games you watch are Patriots games, right?

Sunday Ticket is an amazing thing.

And besides, the Dolphins have played plenty of good football this decade, just more bad football then good.

Just a rib my man, a good one you must admit. Though I did watch the Dolphins/Giants game...and no, neither team put forth what I would call "good football" I felt bad for England.

Last edited:
Just a rib my man, a good one you must admit. Though I did watch the Dolphins/Giants game...and no, neither team put forth what I would call "good football" I felt bad for England.

It was good because you got me hot for a second.

That game was horrible. The field or "pitch" was a complete joke. You could tell the players were holding up to avoid injury a bit.

It was good because you got me hot for a second.

That game was horrible. The field or "pitch" was a complete joke. You could tell the players were holding up to avoid injury a bit.

Yeah...we dodged a bullet when we got out of going to China.

more lies from a proven liar.your pathetic :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Peter King said tonight beginning in 2008, two games per year for five years will be played outside of the US.

I'm with Jimmycrackcorn on this one; that is a stupid, stupid idea. Don't see the point and one of those teams will be losing a home game and both will be doing a boatload of traveling for nothing.........

Peter King said tonight beginning in 2008, two games per year for five years will be played outside of the US.

I'm with Jimmycrackcorn on this one; that is a stupid, stupid idea. Don't see the point and one of those teams will be losing a home game and both will be doing a boatload of traveling for nothing.........

Yeah it's an absolutely AWFUL idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back