PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

theganggreen.com is gay

Status
Not open for further replies.

UGAPatsfan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I tried to register with my same screen name and was denied for being offensive lol. How stupid is that? I honestly wasn't going over to cause trouble...I have some questions about Revis/Harris.

How pathetic are they that even the mention of the word Patriots is so terrifying to them.

I would be embarrassed if this board denied jets fans access just for being Jets fans. I can see if they start causing trouble, but denying them just for not worshipping our team would just be almost communist. So yes...GANGGREEN.com is assinine

Last edited:
Please re-word the title of this thread

If you don't see the problem with your thread title then are in a lot of trouble.

Oh for the love of pete...I'll change it so as not to offend, but everyone I know uses that phrase and I don't think anyone even considers a homosexual content when they do.

I meant no offense to any gay people.

I tried to edit it, but I can't edit thread titles.

Oh for the love of pete...I'll change it so as not to offend, but everyone I know uses that phrase and I don't think anyone even considers a homosexual content when they do.

I meant no offense to any gay people.

Dude don't listen to the whiners...especially aquaaaaah. Everyone knows you didn't mean that the site is homosexual. Anyone who takes real offense to that is probably one. I would say you should tell them that you meant happy, but everyone knows the jets have nothing to be happy about.:D

Dude don't listen to the whiners...especially aquaaaaah. Everyone knows you didn't mean that the site is homosexual. Anyone who takes real offense to that is probably one. I would say you should tell them that you meant happy, but everyone knows the jets have nothing to be happy about.:D

I know people who are gay and use it all the time in the same way. PC people are almost always libbies lol.

I never said I had a problem with it, just saying that if you don't see a problem with it that's a problem.

With that said, I wouldn't use that word so loosely.

I never said I had a problem with it, just saying that if you don't see a problem with it that's a problem.

With that said, I wouldn't use that word so loosely.
this from a known racist :rolleyes: :rolleyes: you have some nerve

this from a known racist :rolleyes: :rolleyes: you have some nerve

The known racists. HAHA! That's funny.

Lately I've deemed you unworth of ever responding to your asinine, 12 year old humor but this one required a disclaimer.

How am I racist again? This, I HAVE TO HEAR!

Why? are you a mod over there and ashamed of your communism?

Sorry, maybe I should have rephrased myself and said that it might be a good idea to change the title of the thread. I myself don't take offense to the title, but I know plenty of people who do. Obviously I'm not telling you to change it. All I meant to say was that it might be a good idea to do so, given that plenty of people could take offense to it.

And communism has zero relevance here. I don't get the connection.

I find it pathetic that a forum would go to the extreme of not allowing you to read the threads if you are not a member there. What are they worried about, states secrets? This is the toybox of life we're talking about, not life and death.

I also find it comical that other forums have a two week waiting period to discourage trolls from signing up the week prior to a game; trolls keep things fun, bring em on.

Nothing better than trolls shooting their mouths off only to slither away never to return after the game is over.

I called a traffic light gay today in anger. Does this make me a bad person? I'm so tired of this politically correct garbage. Let's just take the God out of "God Bless America" for crying out loud. This world has gotten too sensitive over the last 10 or 15 years.

I called a traffic light gay today in anger. Does this make me a bad person? I'm so tired of this politically correct garbage. Let's just take the God out of "God Bless America" for crying out loud. This world has gotten too sensitive over the last 10 or 15 years.

I agree to some extent, but if it's there, obide by it.

this from the boy who is a racist a proven liar and doesnt pay his lost bets :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

They used that term on South Park all the time, what is the big deal?

And if Aqua did all that, he should be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes