PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Yets

Status
Not open for further replies.

signbabybrady

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I know we have beating a dead horse on this but a guy at work was saying this to me and I think its gold.

The YETS they talk so much YET they havent won sh*t. Y-E-T-S YETS YETS YETS.

can we just get a Jets sub forum...seriously.

And this boys and girls, is the perfect example of a one-star post.

gettin' pretty ugly with all those jets threads...yeah the loss hurt...so? close the book 2010 and open a new one...there's so much to discuss about the draft, cba, FA...it's not even funny anymore...these days I'm almost exclusively reading the draft forum...at least there's some decent discussion with people who know their stuff about college football and the draft.

Jets tipped their plays on Steelers’ goal-line stand | ProFootballTalk

NFL Network’s Playbook demonstrated, the Jets were tipping their plays, especially when right tackle Wayne Hunter lined up in a two-point stance on third-and-goal from the 1-yard line, all but telling Steelers linebacker LaMarr Woodley that it was a pass, not a run.

“On third-and-1, your right tackle’s in a two-point stance,” Playbook analyst Brian Baldinger said. “Right now, LaMarr Woodley knows you’re not running the ball. You’re not running the ball out of a two-point stance on the goal line. Right there, that’s a dead giveaway. LaMarr Woodley doesn’t charge he just plays the ball and bats it down.”

I know we have beating a dead horse on this but a guy at work was saying this to me and I think its gold.

The YETS they talk so much YET they havent won sh*t. Y-E-T-S YETS YETS YETS.

that describes welker alot too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back