Welcome to PatsFans.com

The Wrath of he who shall not be named...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, May 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +816 / 27 / -33

Getting Emails from he who shall not be named ( hope I do not get banned for this), I suspect it is because I registered on his mesage board, without regard.. below is what I received.. hopefully he comes to his senses soon and moves on, right now he is coming across as a deranged man bordering on dementia.. hopefully he finds his pride and knocks off this crap..

2. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

And that choppy, each sentence a new paragraph, style doesn't look like NEMosi to you?

Guy's a nut job. And there are people here who are willing to believe that he didn't upset Ian's wife when he called...but look at this email as proof of his dementia.

3. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,991 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

Why must crap like that be posted.

He was deleted from the site ... let's leave it that way.

If he needs medical help ... he must take the 1st step and go get it.

4. STFarmy

STFarmy In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

This is ridiculous assuming it's serious. I mean really, it's the internet. I love coming here and talking with everyone, and it would be a shame to have it taken away by someone who can't move on.

Last edited: May 3, 2008
  5. MoLewisrocks

MoLewisrocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

I suspect it is also because you defended one of his split personalities, the near clone of NEM who incredibly shares the same political and football mindset, not to mention the same early sportsmedia background and the present day connections in the Pats PR department, and were posting supportively in his threads. He's using you, just like reflex, only you're all too dense to appreciate all it really accomplishes is underscoring just how right Ian was to finally - after allowing an increasingly paranoid delusional headcase who could always dish it out but never take it to wreak havoc on his site for far too long including similarly veiled threats of retribution against individual board members he perceived not merely as his enemies but the cause of all the trouble in his miserable life - permanently ban him.

I figured MosiT was either NEM or some addled neighbor/acquaintance he talked into posting for/with him AGAIN so he could have some access to the site. It doesn't take long to connect the dots. He is quite capable of being almost nauseatingly civil when it suits his purpose, but he eventually goes off on a tangent OR he offers something meant to endear himself to the more gullible members who may rally around him to champion re-instatement in some sort of perversion of defending free speech on a privately owned message board. It's a pretty predictable pattern. This time rather than ticket hookups the carrot MosiT/NEM dangled was I can possibly arrange for Bill (or someone from the club) to interact with the site due to my connections in the PR department.

Hopefully Ian is archiving posts like this and if the board so much as hiccups he will persue some remedies of his own against NEM. He should consider forwarding information on threats like this to the Patriots PR department so they might get a clue about who and what they are dealing with. At the very least his name should be permanently eliminated from any future consideration for the award he covets and has selfishly and bitterly begrudged every FOTY for as long as I've known of him.

6. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,991 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

He has gotten banned from many places for the same reason ... being a bully.

He berated those who did not agrre with his position on Weis.

He berated those who did not agree with his position on McDaniels.

He berated those who did not agree with his passionate hate of Bush.

He berated those who did not agree with his passionate hate of the GOP.

Those 4 reasons above got him in trouble in all sites he was banned from. Imagine getting banned because of being angry about others opinions related to the above ... rather sad considering it is an OPINION FORUM.

He threatened one of the owners of KFFL on their site. When he doesn't get his way or cannot sway opinion his way he gets angry and becomes a bully to accomplish what his words could not. Rally stupid if you think about it ... it's an opinion board not a fact board. The statistics are facts ... everything else regardless of forum is opinion.

As to his threats to members here and the site ... it's an opinion board and we are free to offer our opinion of him ... he obviously does not agree and like usual the BULLY in him has once again reared it's ugly head.

The best medicine for him is not to come here ... it's a free internet.;)

7. Ian

Ian Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +486 / 4 / -2

#34 Jersey

His threat has been noted.

Ian

Last edited: May 3, 2008
  8. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

His spiral into madness and lunacy has been entertaining to watch but sad at the same time.

9. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,933 / 28 / -22

#75 Jersey

Gee, I wonder why he hadn't seen any of his grandchildren for over 5 years until his grandson finally drove a couple of hundred miles to see him last month.

I actually like him as sort of a crazy old Uncle-type, but sadly, that man truly needs help now. It's not cute and funny anymore. I beseech his next of kin to finally help him and conduct an intervention on his behalf for some sort of professional treatment.

I have great sympathy for his family. It must have been agonizing torture the past several years. To his family members: Please, for your sake and Mike's, intervene and get him some help.

10. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +816 / 27 / -33

YOu posted the same type of crap in your rule revision.. all I did was show where this guy's head is at.. bordering on dementia..

11. Ian

Ian Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +486 / 4 / -2

#34 Jersey

Time to lock this thread before it gets out of hand. - Ian

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.