PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Worst Defense in the History of the World...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if he is a Jet fan, but he really is showing he isn't a Patriot fan. Perhaps a Patriot follower, but it is becoming more and more evident that he is rooting against the team succeeding.

when in doubt, leave it to a tried and TRUE Patriots fan to ferret out the truth...I told everyone he was a Rat troll...here's the J.I. link...he finally screwed up....half way down the page...no "The"...just Dynasty...talking AS a Jet fan...just like I said he was....pea brained Rat troll...

Do You Think McKnight or Woodhead Will Have the Better Career in the NFL? - Page 3 - Jets Insider.com Forums

here's the moron's list of posts recently at J.I.

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/search.php?searchid=219776

a common rat troll POS.....goodbye Diner-sty!

Last edited:
If regular season stats don't mater for the post season then why would you bring up the Offensive stats for our playoff opponents and their "regular season" totals when saying we will be playing better offenses and our defense won't be able to do what they did (mostly against these same post season opponents) in the post season.

Just a question
I also thought the regular season counted for a fair bit. That's how playoff seedings are calculated if I am not mistaken.

I also thought the regular season counted for a fair bit. That's how playoff seedings are calculated if I am not mistaken.
But, but.....every one is 0-0.....2007.....the Jets......youth......turnovers......the Jets were imposters, blublblblbublbulblblblblbllblblbllblblbl

But, but.....every one is 0-0.....2007.....the Jets......youth......turnovers......the Jets were imposters, blublblblbublbulblblblblbllblblbllblblbl
Shut up.... homer :p.

P.S
Just joking buddy ;).

Last edited:
Patriots will be competing with much better offenses than they have the best 2 weeks of the season. Playoffs are a whole new season too. No guarantee the turnovers will continue. Do you really think the Patriots will ever get 6 turnovers in a playoff game?

Considering Kansas City turned it over 7 times today despite only turning it over 14 times in the regular season, I wouldn't discount anything.

Through 4 play-off games, there have been 13 turnovers. Sure, a large chunk were from KC, but 7 of the 8 teams turned the ball over at least once.

We've already reviewed the 2009 and 2008 playoff numbers to find turnovers are very much a part of the postseason, and they continue to be this year.

Do you have facts to back up your argument? No, because there has never been a playoff defense this young

I built a time machine just for this argument. Our defense not only forced turnovers, they were much better at preventing third down conversions against short yardage teams.

I wish I had thought to place some bets while I was there. Now my time machine's broken and I'll never have another chance. Curse you and your circular arguments.

I built a time machine just for this argument. Our defense not only forced turnovers, they were much better at preventing third down conversions against short yardage teams.

I wish I had thought to place some bets while I was there. Now my time machine's broken and I'll never have another chance. Curse you and your circular arguments.

some time machine, did it have Gang Green painted on the side?

Nice........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back