Welcome to PatsFans.com

The world's SECOND pregnant man prepares to give birth

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DisgruntledTunaFan, Jan 26, 2010.

1. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

The world's SECOND pregnant man is 'blissfully happy' as he prepares to give birth to baby boy next month

By Carol Driver
    Last updated at 8:35 PM on 26th January 2010

Read more: Second pregnant man Scott Moore due to give birth to baby boy next month | Mail Online

A transgender couple have revealed they are expecting their first baby in a month’s time.

Scott Moore - thought to be only the second ‘pregnant man’ to go public - is due to give birth to a boy in February, with husband Thomas by his side.

The couple were both born girls and have undergone surgery to transform their sex.

[​IMG]

2. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

It's a strange world we live in. There are all types of people, and mostly we stay away from people who we find strange. I used to drop off film at 16mm film lab in a poor section of South Boston. The people there looked strange and glared at me. It was just as creepy as the time I went to a discount framing store in Roxbury, and I saw a guy cleaning his gun in the parking lot. I'm not sure I'd feel 100% comfortable hanging out with a pregnant man, but I'd get over it if he was a nice guy.

3. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +383 / 3 / -15

Just my opinion, but I think we should have laws against allowing men to give birth. If they could do a sex change so the man could NATURALLY conceive, then ok. In other word, if science can truly change a man into a woman, it would be acceptable. but lets not make the world a freak show and give anyone everything they want.

Planting a egg/fetus inside a fake womb is a joke. I realize this isn't the case with this "couple", but I'm sure it will be done.

P.S. How can 2 women have sex changes into men and then both be gay??....that's the most confusing thing I've ever read.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
  4. Patters

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

C'mon, PR, you don't have to like it, but do you honestly think that those people didn't give their decisions a lot of serious thought? There's actually some biological evidence that transgendered people have brain structures like the opposite sex. It's not some kinky fetish. At any rate, in this case, one of them is still female enough to have a baby, so it's sort of hard to object, unless you have some reason to believe that people like that can't be good parents.

5. cupofjoe1962

cupofjoe1962 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +63 / 14 / -9

How is this a political issue?

Unless that man is actually Jannet Reno !

6. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +383 / 3 / -15

Please re-read what I wrote. I said this couples journey is very confusing. Is that wrong?

Secondly, I said science should never enable MEN to give birth. I'm totally fine with gay & lesbian couples being parents. Many are prolly better parents than hetero couples.

I just don't like science taking over evolution.

7. Patters

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

It's a human rights issue. Some of the political questions it probably raises are, Should they be allowed to exist? Should be allowed to have children?

8. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +383 / 3 / -15

If you mean "give birth", then I think as long as they have the NATURAL ability to do so, go for it. If not, leave well enough alone.

9. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

They look almost like brothers.
    EDIT: They look almost exacly alike LOL

Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
  10. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +524 / 6 / -2

The end is certainly near. Imagine being that kid growing up. What a ****ed up planet.

11. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

How do we know that that isn't just a fat guy and a really fat guy striking a provocative pose?

12. 363839

363839 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

If he/she is transgender then technically, realistically even, it is NOT a man giving birth.

13. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +364 / 11 / -27

These types of things are incredibly stupid, if they did not get any news play would anyone care.. in reality idiocy occurs all the time, why does this become newsworthy????? Is our society that bored that they need this stuff for entertainment..

14. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

I wonder what the poor kid will look like, I wonder how a young teenager will feel about being born under these weird freakish circumstances, Jesus Christ what is happening to us.

Do the gushing fawning slobbering politically correct people have any thoughts for the child.

"hey kid, is that your mother"
    "i don't know, i think it's my father"

Will one of these freaks wear a dress so the kid knows who mommy is..........:confused: