Welcome to PatsFans.com

The Work of God-Fearing Conservatives

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatsFanInVa, Jun 22, 2009.

1. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,082 / 16 / -9

Yes, yes, we have to mix church and state. Yes, it is very important that we construct a society that God would approve of. Yes, American should emulate the heroes who shot a young woman for the sin of walking in public...

'Neda' becomes rallying cry for Iranian protests - CNN.com

And let's not forget all the other outcomes we've seen since the '79 revolution, both in Iran and in the Arab World, both among America's "friends" and her "Enemies."

Never be foolish enough to believe that one crackpot's "god" should be elevated to the status of a national religion, no matter how broadly the crackpot makes the case.

He'll elevate that "god" more and more narrowly above your God, or above your secular rights. God is strong enough to do his will without constructing police forces to "protect" him.

This is how theocrats "protect God." This is the face of the theocratic movement, and the Conservative movement, worldwide.

When the self-ordained minister and his friends come here saying openly we have TOO MUCH FREEDOM, and that they HATE AMERICA and AMERICANS, don't overthink it too much. They are what you thought they are.

PFnV

2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I'd like to comment on this post, but I hate talking about God or politics...

3. ljuneau

ljuneau Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Wow, this thread makes absolutely no sense. I think the initial post was meant to stereotype people who believe in God.