Welcome to PatsFans.com

The wierd/messed up/funny/scary/sad dream thread

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by KontradictioN, Mar 2, 2010.

1. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,032 / 32 / -49

No Jersey Selected

If you have any strange dreams, post them in here.

I think I should start off by saying that this one, from what I can make of it, appears to be an apocalyptic dream. I had this one last night...

Dream starts off with me in a car joined by Kate Gosselin (who is the driver), Joe Pesci, and this girl I know named Alexis. Anyway, me and Joe Pesci were arguing who was going to give oral to whom and we decided that I would go with Kate Gosselin and he would go with Alexis (who is much better looking). That's when the car stops and I go inside a house (not mine) to visit with my parents and this old lady whom I've never met before.

I tell them that it's "time to take the cat out for a walk" and do so, with a leash. By this time, night has fallen. I get a couple of steps from my house before noticing that a pick-up truck with mudding lights is following me so me and my cat duck off to the side of this house. The truck pulls in and, apparently, the guy lives there. He tells us that there are these strange dogs that are going around, killing people, and eating them. **** gets wierder.

Anyway, I make a run for it with all of these random people (who are just suddenly there) that I knew from high school. And I mean RANDOM. We get to this field at the end of the road that leads to some sort of river house (I'll explain this later). As we're running, these dogs show up. They have usual pitbull bodies (except much bigger), have dog ears, but they have the same faces as the aliens from "District 9". The slaughter is on as many of these kids that I knew are getting killed. On the side of the field there is a half of a barbell with a weight on it that I pick up. As soon as I do, a "dog" jumps at me just in time for me to swing the barbell around, hit him in the head and knock him to the ground. I beat his head in and keep running.

We get to this "river house" (which kind of resembles a long mansion but is sitting/floating on top of a river somehow) and go inside to take shelter from the dogs. Suddenly, the water from the river starts to rise and the ends of the house begin to flood. Seeking shelter, I walk inside where I meet Liam Neeson. He, apparently, is not the actor but is playing a character in this dream (the name he gave me escapes me). He informs me that the apocalypse is coming and that what were attacking us were the "hound dogs of Satan". He says that this room/bunker will lock down five minutes before "the attack". I tell him that I need to get my parents and that I will not just stay there without them and leave. He says that we need to "wait for the others to get here", but I disregard him and leave. **** gets WIERDER.

I leave the river house, this time with a gun, and go back to the home where my parents and the old lady were. I tell them that "something very bad is about to happen" and that, "they need to come with me". Me, my parents, and the old lady go. We get back to the river house and a female Asian samurai takes us to Liam Neeson's bunker. This time it is filled with people (these were "the others"). As we all walk in, Liam Neeson tells me that my parents can't be here because they are with the old lady. He shows me an old Kodak photo of a gravestone and claims that she's been dead since the 1850's then turns around and puts a knife in her. After she dies, he claims that my parents still can't be there and must go. I tearfully beg him to let them in and he still refuses. I give my mom and dad a hug each and tell them that I miss them. They stand outside and watch as the rolling door begins to close us into the bunker. Just before it closes, I roll underneath and join my parents again.

With the bunker closed, we head back to the outsides of the river house where we find (what is left of) the kids that I was running in the field with. They are all crying. As I ask why they are crying, there is a whistling sound in the sky, then a pop, a bright light, and the sound of a big explosion. Turns out that whereever we are is getting nuked. I see the mushroom cloud appear and feel this burning sensation all along my body and collapse to the ground. Everything goes dark.

Just then, I'm in a car again, a Jeep Wrangler this time, with a guy in the driver seat. I'm holding a rifle with a scope on it in the passenger seat and we are driving through what appears to be a desert. Strange that it looks like day out, but the sky is black. I ask him "what are we doing?" and he replies that "we are hunting and killing the freaks that survived the blast".

...and I wake up. Heh, not really sure what to make of that one.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2010
  2. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +2,032 / 32 / -49

No Jersey Selected

Also, if we could get someone in here that actually deciphers these bad boys, that would be full of win. I want to know what the hell that dream meant myself. :eek:

3. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,276 / 6 / -19

#61 Jersey

Good idea for a thread. Why did Liam Neeson kill the old lady?

4. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +2,032 / 32 / -49

No Jersey Selected

Not sure bro. You know how these things go. That's why I was hoping I could get it interpreted.

5. Tunescribe

Ratings:
    +1,276 / 6 / -19

#61 Jersey

OK, can't remember too many details, but last night I dreamed: I was part of a three-man U.S. Special Forces unit testing new field gear. One of the three was Peyton Manning, the third guy I don't know who it was. One of the generals assisting in the program was George W. Bush. In one of the exercises we were testing an all-weather outdoor blanket that's supposed to keep you warm and dry in rain/snow/sleet/wind, etc. The blanket was very heavy and sort of stiff but worked well. Each of us were lying under these blankets when they placed a couple of small, thin decorative blankets atop them. I asked why they were doing that and got no answer.

In another exercise we were testing a tactical suit that was difficult to get on. Underneath the suit we had to wear a hospital gown. The other two guys had gotten theirs on and had left to do the field test. I was behind still wrestling with the thing. Once I got it on I realized I'd forgotten to put the hospital gown on first, so I had to go back and start over again. That's about all I can remember.

6. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +2,032 / 32 / -49

No Jersey Selected

That's a pretty strange dream.

Last night I dreamed that I was in a classroom being taught what a "dog faker" is. Heh. Must be posting too much on here.

7. Scouse Patriot

Scouse Patriot 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

The other night I dreamt I won 50k on a local radio phone in competition. It was that vivid I actualy woke up excited with the thought I had 50k in the bank.

Was a bastard when realty set in about 30 seconds later.

8. Tunescribe

Ratings:
    +1,276 / 6 / -19

#61 Jersey

Here's the latest: Last night I dreamed that I ordered a pizza and when it arrived the delivery boy said it was $100. I told him I wouldn't pay it. He asked me if I'd read "the announcement," and I said no. Apparently there was a post somewhere on the Internet that an anonymous person (me) had established a new record for ordering a single pizza. The announcement also mentioned that a famous female singer (don't recall who) was so intrigued by this record-setting pizza order that she wanted a slice just to try it. I tried to negotiate a lower price with the delivery boy which he refused. The dream ended when I told him I would go with him back to the pizza shop and speak with his manager.

I'm wondering if reading about all the high-priced NFL free agent contracts being signed had something to do with my dreaming this.

9. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +715 / 2 / -9

You wern't dreaming but they wanted you to think you were so if you told anybody about the dream they wouldn't believe you...:confused:

10. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +2,032 / 32 / -49

No Jersey Selected

I'm not sure why, but I got a kick out of this one. Pretty funny dream if you ask me.

I'm slacking here on my dreams. Haven't had a dream in a good while.

11. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +2,032 / 32 / -49

No Jersey Selected

Alright, here we go...

Had a dream last night that I was in my bed sleeping and had woken up late for work. This was especially strange to me since "Susan" was supposed to wake me up. Anyway, I leave the house and go to Australia to go looking for her. On the way, I stop at the gas station to get some cigarettes (I don't smoke, BTW) and the Mexican lady working behind the counter kept getting me the wrong cigarettes as the line continues to build and build. Finally, after giving me a pack of Virgina Slims, I get angry and ask her if she knows what the Hell L&M Lights are? She states that she doesn't have any so I tell her just to give me a pack of Parliaments. She does, and by the time she does so, the line is backed up out the door. People are angry at me and cursing me out as I leave.

Then, I find myself walking through a nature trail on the way to Susan's house. The trees are thick and big and are blocking out the sun. Just then, hawks beging to descend down and start attacking me, pecking at my head. I begin running and swinging my arms wildly to fight them off. Finally, I hand a left and and arrive at a house. I ring the door bell and a woman answers the door. I ask if she is "Susan" and she says yes. I come in and explain to her that she was supposed to wake me up for work today and she simply apologizes and offers to have sex with me to make up for it. Of course, I oblige and we walk into her room where I hit it. As I leave, I remind her that she's supposed to be there to wake me up on Friday for school and she shuts the door in my face.

So then I leave and go through the same trail that I took to get there, only without the hawks this time. Suddenly, this man approaches me and tells me to watch my head. He tells me that workers at the nearby airport have just sprayed the runway down with laxatives in order to prevent the planes from sliding on the ice. He goes on to tell me that the birds had begun to fly onto the runway and eat the laxatives and that now they are "sh!tting all over the place". As I walk, I pass a river where the "HippoPanthers" (they really were half hippos, half black panthers... heh) were in the water. There were splashes in the water as the birds were all hovering above crapping all over the place. Suddenly I'm in the water as a HippoPanther grabs me by the arm and pulls me under. I begin punching it in the face until I kill it, get released, and swim back to the surface. When I come back up and get out of the water, a park ranger approaches me and tells me that it was okay that I killed the animal because it was in self-defense.

Dream over.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2010
  12. Tunescribe

Ratings:
    +1,276 / 6 / -19

#61 Jersey

At least you nailed Susan. Not much else matters.

13. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +2,032 / 32 / -49

No Jersey Selected

Susan wasn't really all that good looking, to be honest.

14. Tunescribe

Ratings:
    +1,276 / 6 / -19

#61 Jersey

Last night's dream: I had three tickets to Patriots at Packers, face value $523 each. The plan was for me to join my grandfather (who died 25 years ago) and an elderly friend of his in Green Bay to attend the game. So I got there, and they both said they were too tired to go to the game. I was pissed off because this meant I had traveled all that distance just to watch the game on TV, and my money would be wasted. Just before kickoff I got a call from my cousin and his dad (who live in Seattle and Los Angeles, respectively), who said they'd go to the game with me. The plan was for me to meet them in downtown Green Bay, where we'd take a cab to Lambeau. So I meet them on a busy street corner downtown and we have trouble finding a taxi. We finally flag down a cab and the driver gets out and says he can't take all three of us because it would exceed his weight limit. He demonstrates further by lifting a big, heavy shotgun from the backseat and firing a round into the air, explaining that he must keep the rifle on hand for protection and can't leave it behind to accommodate us. We're now missing the game and are desperate to find transportation. I see a long line of people getting onto a bus, and ask the driver if he can take us to the stadium. He said he couldn't and didn't know where it was anyway. By this time downtown is getting really crowded with lots of people milling about. I look around and realize my cousin and uncle have vanished. That's where the dream ended.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2010
  15. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +2,032 / 32 / -49

No Jersey Selected

Well this is a recurring dream for me and I have it every once in a while. Basically it surrounds these two "cops". I put cops in quotation marks because they aren't really cops. For some reason, these two guys continue to hunt me and my friends in all of these dreams and my friends change from dream to dream. Anyway, the first cop is shorter with short blonde hair and wears aviator glasses. The second cop is taller and has long brown hair which he always wears in a ponytail. For the purposes of this post, I will call them Blondecop and Browncop. One more thing I think I should mention is that in all of these dreams, they seem to have the cooperation of the local police department.

Anyway, the dream starts off at the old house I grew up in as a child. Me, Ice Cube (yeah, I know), and my other friend Adam are in the house hanging out. The doorbell rings and I get up to see who it is. When I turn the corner, it ends up being Browncop and Blondecop at the door waiting. Instead of answering, I hide around the corner and tell Ice Cube and Adam to lock up the patio doors and make sure all the windows upstairs are closed. They do so and after a few minutes Blondecop and Browncop leave. Later, the real police department rings the doorbell. When there is no answer, they call my house phone and inform me that if we don't answer the door then they will napalm my house.

I comply and answer the door to be met by a female police officer. The female officer informs me that we have to file a police report for the two intruders that stopped by earlier. I inform her that I never contacted the police department about the two intruders and she responds by holding up a police report asking me to sign it. As I do so, a fat cop walks around the side of the house on his way to the back. I run through the kitchen and open the patio door to cut him off at the pass. "What are you doing", I ask him. "Searching", he responded. "What are you searching for?", I ask. "A hole", he responds, "Do you mind if I take a look around your house for it", he said as he tapped his fingers on his revolver. I grant him permission and he enters the house as the rest of the cops set up a perimeter. After a little bit, he comes out and says that there are no holes to be found and the cops leave.

After he leaves I come back in and tell Ice Cube and Adam that I'm going upstairs to my father's gun case to grab some ammunition because it shouldn't be long until the two cops show up. I ask Ice Cube if he wants the .45 and he responds by lifting up his shirt and showing me a .9MM that he has in his waist line. Adam says he needs a gun so I tell him that I'll be right back and begin to head upstairs where my father's gun case was. On the way up the stairs, Browncop turns the corner and sees me. We get into a fist fight on the staircase that eventually turns into a wrestling match/struggle. I get the upperhand on him and throw him down the staircase, then bolt upstairs to the gym (the place my father kept his gun case), slam the door, then throw a bench with some weights against the door to weigh it down. Frantically, I get on my cell phone and call my dad (who is on vacation) to tell him that there are intruders in the house and that I need the code to the safe. He tells me and as I'm opening the safe, Browncop begins to throw his body against the door to try to knock it open. I open the safe and grab my dad's 12 gauge shotgun and pour rounds on the floor. I load a few rounds into the shotgun, **** it, and turn around just as the door is about to bust open.

And the dream ends. :eek: I had the drop on him though. :rocker:

Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  16. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +2,032 / 32 / -49

No Jersey Selected

Excuse me while I bring the wierd...

Had this dream last night. Starts off with me and my mom in some sort of penthouse that we've never lived in. There is a wide open area which features a kitchen, dining room, living room, etc. Then there are two doors in the back of the room. Those doors lead to my room and my mom's room. So it's me, my mom, and a couple of my friends. I ask her if I can have some people over and she tells me that it's okay just as long we don't wake her up. She goes in her room and closes the door.

I leave by myself to go get some beers. When I come back, there are suddenly hundreds of people in the house that I don't know. I shove my way through the crowd and put the beer away. I ask where my friends are and people point me in the direction of my room. I walk in there and there are about 10-15 people having a giant orgy on my bed. I look and realize that I only know two of the people in it: one being my friend Kyle and the other being a girl I've known for a while but haven't talked to (outside of Facebook) in some time by the name of Kristin. Long story short, Kristin is on top of Kyle and the orgy is completely consuming my bed. (Side note: I kind of want to bang this chick now :bricks:)

Anyway, for one reason or another, I don't participate in the orgy. I walk out of the room, grab a beer, and proceed to tell someone that I just wish that they wouldn't have the orgy on top of my cover and would just, instead, have it on the sheets because the sheets are easier to wash. The guy agrees and I hear my mom, in her room, scream "What!?". I open the door to make sure she isn't awake and her room is not a room. Instead, it's a nature trail... a dirt road which leads to a forest. I walk down the dirt road and see two of my cousins walking both my current dog and my old dog who died 12 years ago. I ask them what they're doing, but they are both on their cell phones. One of them holds up their index finger to me to say, "wait a minute" and they walk behind some trees and disappear. I walk back down the nature trail and back into my penthouse, but nobody is there any longer. That's when I wake up.

17. Patsfan76

Patsfan76 Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You mean like this poor sap?

YouTube - One Crazy Summer - Radio scene

18. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +2,032 / 32 / -49

No Jersey Selected

Had this one the other night...

Dreamed that me and two girls around my age are with two of my real life friends walking down a dirt road in the middle of the night. We talk about how young people have been disappearing just up the road. Anyway, one of the two girls I am with bets my two friends to walk down the road alone. They do so and do not come back. After a few minutes we begin to worry. I tell on of the girls that I have a handgun on me and that if we look for them and someone tries to kidnap us, I can defend us all. So we begin to walk down the dirt road looking for Anthony and Paul (my two friends).

Suddenly we get to a spot on the dirt road and a few people come out of the woodwork. They're completely dressed in black. They completely surround us. I pull the gun out and tell them to get back. Suddenly Anthony walks out, completely dressed in black as well. I point the gun at him and ask him what the hell he's doing. He walks by me and laughs. When that happens, I try to pull the trigger but the gun doesn't fire. Suddenly, I get this jolting pain to my right side followed by complete numbness. I turn around to see this bigger guy who was supposed to be the leader. I turn to my friends and crack a joke: "what the hell? Did I just gored by a wildebeest?". The leader laughs at me and then we get into a fight. Somehow, I grab a hold of his bottom lip with my two hands and pull down so far that my back is on the ground while still holding onto his lip.

Suddenly, I'm in a house with all of them. There are literally hundreds and hundreds of people my age all sitting at picnic tables. They take us to what appears to be a living room in the house and tell us (me and the two girls) that we must stay under surveillance the entire night. I ask the leader to prove how tough he is. He says, "sure", then asks how he can do that. I tell him that I have to hit him in the face with a roll of Christmas wrapping paper as hard as I can and if he withstands it, then he's tough. So I grab a roll of wrapping paper and hit him in the face as hard as I can with it. For some reason, the wrapping paper breaks and splinters against his face like a 2x4. He goes down and I tell the girls that we need to get the hell out of there. We round up as many of the captives that we can and leave the house.

Suddenly I'm on a Spanish Armada type of ship and me and the rest of the captives are sailing in what appears to be a very bad storm. I approach the admiral (who is dressed like a 14th century Spaniard for some reason) where the hell we're at. He says, "we're sailing as fast as we can", and that, "they're hot on our tail". I ask who is hot on our tail and he turns around and points. I turn my head to see that the kidnappers are on another type of Armada ship chasing us. Suddenly, the sea parts and we're allowed to sail through. The Leader tells the captain of his ship to chase us through but when they try to sail through, the sea wall collapses and their ship is swallowed whole. After that happens, I wake up. :confused:

19. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +2,032 / 32 / -49

No Jersey Selected

Well, I finally got off (on?) my lazy ass and found a dream interpretation website. Here are some common themes from my dreams...

First dream:
    1. Car - To dream that you are driving a car, denotes your ambition, your drive and your ability to navigate from one stage of your life to another. Consider how smooth or rough the car ride is. If you are driving the car, then you are taking an active role in the way your life is going. However, if you are the passenger, then you are taking a passive role. If you are in the backseat of the car, then it indicates that you are putting yourself down and are allowing others to take over. This may be a result of low self-esteem or low self-confidence. Overall, this dream symbol is an indication of your dependence and degree of control you have on your life.

2. Celebrities - To see a celebrity in your dream, represents your beliefs and understanding about him or her. Something in you waking life has triggered these similar beliefs and feelings. It is not uncommon that your obsession with a certain celebrity may carry over onto your dream world. Celebrities are often seen as heroes and all that is mighty. Also consider any puns within the name.

3. Elderly lady - To see an elderly person in your dream, represents wisdom or spiritual power. Pay attention to the message or advise that they are conveying you. They help provide life answers and solutions to your problems and try to guide you toward the right direction.

4. Cat - To see a black cat in your dream, indicates that you are experiencing some fear in using your psychic abilities and believing in your intuition. You may erroneously associate the black cat with evil, destruction, and bad luck. If you see a white cat, then it denotes difficult times.

5. Stranger (man that owns house) - To see a stranger in your dream, signifies a part of yourself that is repressed and hidden. Alternatively, it symbolizes the archetypal dream helper who is trying to offer some insight and advice.

6. Dog - To see a dog in your dream, indicate a skill that you have ignored or forgotten, but needs to be activated. Alternatively, dogs may symbolize intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity. Your own values and intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and succeed. If the dog is vicious and/or growling, then it signifies some inner conflict within yourself. It may indicate betrayal and untrustworthiness. If the dog is dead or dying, then it indicates a loss of a good friend. Alternatively, it represents a deterioration of your instincts.

7. River - To see a clear and calm river in your dream, indicates that you are allowing your life to float away or that you are just going with the flow. It is time to take a more decisive role in directing your life. Alternatively, a river symbolizes joyful pleasures, peace and prosperity. To see a raging river, signifies that your life is feeling out of control.

8. Apocalypse - To dream of the apocalypse, signifies an emotional and dramatic change taken place within. The dream may also indicate the end of one kind of lifestyle and the beginning of another.

9. Gun - To see a gun in your dream, symbolizes aggression, anger, and potential danger. You may be dealing with issues of passiveness/aggressiveness and authority/dependence. Alternatively, a gun represents the penis and male sexual drive. Thus, the gun may mean power or impotence, depending on whether the gun went off or misfired.

10. Parents - To see your parents in your dream, symbolizes both power, shelter, and love. You may be expressing your concerns and worries about your own parents

11. Headstone - To see a headstone in your dream, represents a forgotten or buried aspect of yourself which you need to acknowledge. Consider also the message on the headstone. It may indicate a statement about your life and its condition.

12. Murder - To dream that you witness a murder, indicates deep-seated anger towards somebody. Consider how the victim represents aspects of yourself that you want to destroy or eliminate.

13. Crying - To see someone else crying in your dream, may be a projection of your own feelings onto someone else. If you do not cry in your waking life, then seeing someone else cry may be a little easier to deal with then seeing yourself cry.

14. Nuclear Bomb - To dream of a nuclear bomb, suggests feelings of helplessness, being threatened and loss of control. You may be experiencing great hostility and rage to the point of being destructive. Alternatively, you may be expressing a desire to wipe out some aspect of yourself. It may also be an indication that something crucial and precious to you has ended and important changes are about to occur.

15. Black sky - The closest I can find to a black sky is a red sky. Here's what it said: To see a red colored sky in your dream, represents looming danger. Alternatively, it suggests that something is coming to and end.

--------------

All in all, I can say that this interpretation is pretty dead on. At the time of this dream, I was going through some huge changes in my life which were facilitated by my actions as well as events surrounding other people in my life. In all, this is a pretty f*cked up dream. I can interpret the rest of them later but it's a pretty tiresome process. Here is the website for anybody that is interested...

Dream Moods A-Z Dream Dictionary