Not open for further replies.

FredFromDartmouth

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Last edited:
cenagif.gif

Well Ron Brace was one of them Fred.:)

Well Ron Brace was one of them Fred.:)

I guess he is "stepping up" to the plate instead of the buffet table these days. I am proud to say that I motivated him. When the rest of the media had forgotten him I was the first to be an ahole and call him out.

Also remember that I called him a disaster last year and that is exactly what he was...last year. Now he is starting to play like a 4-5 rounder and if he keeps improving he could reach the second round but no one is confusing him with Pat Chung as far as impact. He is headed in the right direction though....

I guess he is "stepping up" to the plate instead of the buffet table these days. I am proud to say that I motivated him. When the rest of the media had forgotten him I was the first to be an ahole and call him out.

Also remember that I called him a disaster last year and that is exactly what he was...last year. Now he is starting to play like a 4-5 rounder and if he keeps improving he could reach the second round but no one is confusing him with Pat Chung as far as impact. He is headed in the right direction though....
No you called him a disaster in the offseason this year after his rookie year. As for claiming to motivate him, you need to change your drugs quickly.

Oh and there is a well known old say. Self praise is no praise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back