Welcome to PatsFans.com

The Water Buffalo's House (scumsucker)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +809 / 2 / -9

2. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +347 / 13 / -11

It would be good for the right if wealthy liberals did not support the left, but that's not the case. There are a number of wealthy liberals who support OWS, Obama, NAACP, ACLU, and all those other liberal organizations. Liberals and most left wingers are not against wealth, but they're against extreme wealth in the face of extreme poverty, unemployment, and deficits. Why would anyone have a problem with Michael Moore owning a nice house?

3. chicowalker

chicowalker Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +296 / 3 / -4

harry's just fascinated with Hollywood

4. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +189 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Michael Moore is a phony as far as I'm concerned. I don't like his tactics and deception. He reminds me of Sean Hannity.

5. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +716 / 11 / -7

[​IMG]

He has never been photographed together with Fred Flintstone. Coincidence?

6. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +189 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

You're funny today:)

7. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +434 / 5 / -23

#18 Jersey

I gotta admit...I find Hannity to be one of the most unlikeable faces in the "news" business.

I always wonder why he tosses that stupid foam football around. Does he think he was a high school star or something. he's definately not a tough guy although he seems to play one on TV.

8. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +654 / 7 / -2

What a total fraud Moore is. As if most sane people didn't already know.

Hannity sucks too. I never watch his show. Sometimes I'll stop for a sec if he has a cute guest like Dana Perino on. mmmmmm....

9. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +517 / 14 / -28

The beloved Andrew Breitbart started this brouhaha.. surprise.

Rightwingers are all for the free market and the accumulation of wealth so long as as the recipient is an approved member of their "club". When someone like Moore, or Warren Buffett, or Bill Gates, or Al Gore, or many other millionaires, speak out on behalf of those with lesser fortunes, people like Breitbart heads implode.

It is confusing for the Breitbarts of the world who yearn for exclusivity amongst their ranks. God forbid they might have to rub elbows with the riff-raff. And that’s why Breitbart is reduced to stunts like peering over the hedges of well-off folks that he doesn’t happen to like. If that seems creepy to you, then you are a good judge of character.

Meanwhile I go to the mailbox everyd ay to see if it trickled down as promised by Ronnie Raygun.. and there is nothing there.

10. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +716 / 11 / -7

<sigh> typical liberal. The gubmit doesn't just send you a check when it trickles down.

The Job Creators are given your money, you leech, because they deserve it because they are talented creative people and you are little more than biomass, so it's fair. If you were a real American you'd understand that.

Then the Job Creators create jobs in Thailand and Malaysia and lay off more lazy overpaid union slugs like you, your neighbor, and the teachers and cops and firemen in your neighborhood. If one teacher can teach a class of 50, why can't he or she handle 100? I'll tell you why, because they're bad teachers. The more we fire the harder the ones left will work. But I digress.

Then the Job Creators' new beneficiaries in Thailand and Malaysia have a higher standard of living, and need to invest and spend their money... especially the middle manager types that keep them in line. Those folks come to the U.S., and might need their shoes shined.

And that, you communist redistributionist vermin, will be your big opportunity!

Until then, well, as Ronald Reagan taught us... deficits don't matter. We'll just borrow until...

Oh what's that? We can't?

You're fired. Again.

PFnV

11. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +434 / 5 / -23

#18 Jersey

Speeking of not being able to borrow, countries are denying Greece credit and they're having a difficult time buying oil. They've turned to Iran for credit/oil and the EU is pissed.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/11/11/us-greece-iran-oil-idUSTRE7AA3IJ20111111

"Traders said Greece has turned to Iran as the supplier of last resort despite rising pressure from Washington and Brussels to stifle trade as part of a campaign against Tehran's nuclear program.

The near paralysis of oil dealings with Greece, which has four refineries, shows how trade in Europe could stall due to a breakdown in trust caused by the euro zone debt crisis, which is threatening to spread to further countries."

Last edited: Nov 12, 2011
  12. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,350 / 34 / -28

#87 Jersey

This is merely his vacation home ... a lily white island BTW.
    His estimated worth is $50 million ... he is a 1%'er .... :popcorn:

13. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +434 / 5 / -23

#18 Jersey

Michael Moore's carbon footprint must be high just to maintain his weight. Just think about all the gas he emits

14. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

THe guy's a moron if this house is in his name. He could have just as easily set up a trust or something to buy it with. Why anyone would OWN a behemoth like this on a lake in Michigan is beyond me. This thing is a beast and works against the idea of "getting away" to a lake in Michigan. I see these camp mansions on Serenac Lake and they're obscenely oppulent and hard to manage. Give me two rooms on a river with a wood stove and I'm good. Maybe I just don't have enough money.

Moore is officially a hypocrit

15. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +434 / 5 / -23

#18 Jersey

They start out with good intentions and then get sucked in by the very limelight they criticize. Honestly, I don't know if I'd be able to remain "a common man" if I won $100MM in the lottery. I hope I could...but I have my doubts.

Have you ever seen the mansions on Lake winnipesaukee? Sad...

Attached Files:

16. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +809 / 2 / -9

I feel the same way about him, but who would believe that, Hannity has "punch me" written all over his silly face.

Michael Moore is one of America's most Disgusting Rotten human beings, his life is devoted to Hating and Trashing America, the Big Pig made all of his Millions Degrading and Bad Mouthing THE VERY COUNTRY THAT GIVES HIM THE FREEDOM TO DO IT, seeing the dirty millionaire Dog at a Rally where people are protesting "Big Money" was just another way of giving The Finger to the American People and to the country that has Made Him A Millionaire.

F-ck Michael Moore and all those who hate this country as he does, Kiss My Ass, may worms infest your bowels.

17. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +517 / 14 / -28

Maybe you should just take away his freedom of speech.. that goddamned constitution is just a piece of paper.