PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The vultures are circling Mangini in New York Media

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFanSince74

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
The drums calling for Mangini's head are starting to beat along the shores of the Hudson. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy, IMO.

Cimini is the Daily New' beat reporter covering the Jets.

"'We put ourselves in position to go out and play good football,' Mangini lamented. Not every player would agree with that assessment."

Eric Mangini's calls loom large in loss

Yah i cant wait to listen to WFAN in NY tomorrow

The fall of the Mangina will be the saving grace if The Jest blow our playoff spot next week.

Well, at least the Miami/New York game has become a sort of win/win situation for us. Miami loses, we take the division and are in the playoffs. Miami wins, Mangini is fired and is only able to find a job in pee-wee football after that stunt he pulled last year.

i dont know if i want us to get into the playoffs more or the jets not to get in.

One wonders if the Jets will make a run at a Cowher or a Schottenheimer type if they don't make the playoffs this season.

One wonders if the Jets will make a run at a Cowher or a Schottenheimer type if they don't make the playoffs this season.
We should probably be careful what we wish for but I'll take Mangina getting kicked out on his p*ssy ass and worry about the consequences later.

I think the only reason Cowher would take that job, is that the Jets D is 'kinda' a 3-4 like he had in Pitt. Other than that, why would he want to coach for a disfunctional organization like that one. :D

I think the only reason Cowher would take that job, is that the Jets D is 'kinda' a 3-4 like he had in Pitt. Other than that, why would he want to coach for a disfunctional organization like that one. :D

So he could get beaten by New England twice a year, just like he's used to. Except now it would just be twice in the regular season instead of once during the season and once in the playoffs.

So he could get beaten by New England twice a year, just like he's used to. Except now it would just be twice in the regular season instead of once during the season and once in the playoffs.

Lol that was funny.

Well, at least the Miami/New York game has become a sort of win/win situation for us. Miami loses, we take the division and are in the playoffs. Miami wins, Mangini is fired and is only able to find a job in pee-wee football after that stunt he pulled last year.

I was thinking the same thing. At least this way the team that spend 160 million and hires and retired QB to boost their season, dosent make the playoff's. Its a beautiful thing....

Mangini gets everything he deserves, hope the press and talk radio ride this guy into the sunset... someday he will just be a trivia question, while coaching east bumfock state..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes