PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The voice of Logan Mankins, as told to Shakadave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi this is Shawn Crable. I just wanna say tha-*shoulder dislocates and passes out from pain... immediately placed on IR*

I am the voice of logan mankins' pr rep and he has 1.54 million reasons to be alive.

Hi this is Shawn Crable. I just wanna say tha-*shoulder dislocates and passes out from pain... immediately placed on IR*
Bah stupid 10 character minimum.
:rofl:

I Am Jack's Medulla Oblongata
I Am Jack's Raging Bile Duct
I Am Jack's Cold Sweat
I Am Jack's Complete Lack of Surprise
I Am Jack's Inflamed Sense of Rejection

I am Robert Kraft......

Dear Mr. Mankins... If you think that I became a successful ka-jillionaire businessmen and one of the most successful and respected owners of a franchise in all of sports by hiring people that would be willing to pay a left OG 8+ Million a year over the long haul, then you are a lot dumber then I thought you were.

You are a Left Guard and this is not the Redkins Sweet Pea....... Run along now, the grown-ups are talking.

Last edited:
This is Brett Favre,

I just don’t feel it anymore. It’s not you, it’ me. I’m ready for anything and feel the best I’ve been in years. I hope this clarifies everything.

Brett

Hello, I am the voice of Asanti Samuel.

BB has drafted a fourth rounder (Wilhite), two second rounders (Wheatley and Butler) and now a first rounder (McCourty) and none can duplicate my production! Why didn't BB just pay me the money and spend those draft picks trying to find the next Willie McGinest or Mike Vrabel instead!

Penny wise and draft picks follish is BB!!!!!!

Hello, I'm the voice of Albert Einstein. I have, through a series of recent experiments, come to the realization that a defensive backfield is composed of more than one defensive back. As such, some teams believe that a bunch of young, inexpensive, solid backs is preferable to one guy who refused to tackle and got burnt as often as he made plays because his entire repertoire consisted of jumping routes.

One thing I have not yet figured out is time travel. Due to this, I have no idea what kind of production a draft pick who has yet to play a game will bring. I will defer to Mr. Jones.

Hi.

I'm Chad Jackson.

Do you remember me? Greg Jennings says hi.

Mike Singletary here....

...still upgrading my OL, so a LG/QB package works fine for me...

I am Count Chocula. I'm part of a nutritious breakfast*. You probably know my pals Frankenberry and Booberry, but can you name my third pal? For a brief time he was the fourth monster cereal. His name once won shakadave's brother a t-shirt on Morgan White's radio trivia show for best question of the day. Enjoy my cereal with marshmallow surprises, and scroll down for the answer....

*with toast, juice, milk, and a bag of spinach

Answer: Fruit Brute

Don't forget Yummy Mummy

Yo,
Zoltan the Magnificent, Emperor of Known Space here.
What's up with BB and punters? Seems like ability to punt isn't a requirement. Bill just wants to spend quality locker room and shower time discussing punting strategy and other, non-football stuff.
:confused:

Oh, and a big shout out to my man spacecrime who posts here!

I am Manute Bol.

I was born in Sudan and my name means "special blessing". I was poorer than you can imagine as a child, and I once killed a lion with a spear.

I played hard when I played, and I am the only BB player that has more blocked shots than shots made.

I spent the majority of my income during my playing years on attemtping to make Sudan a better place. With health programs for children, sports programs for youth, and improvements in my country.

I recently died after 47 years, but my legacy will live on forever with my family, my village, and my fans.

Compared to me, Logan Mankins....you're a spoiled child of a man.
"I don't work for money," he said in 2006. "I work to save people. I can always make more money, but you can't bring back those that are gone."

RIP Manute.

Last edited:
I am Manute Bol.

I was born in Sudan and my name means "special blessing". I was poorer than you can imagine as a child, and I once killed a lion with a spear.

I played hard when I played, and I am the only BB player that has more blocked shots than shots made.

I spent the majority of my income during my playing years on attemtping to make Sudan a better place. With health programs for children, sports programs for youth, and improvements in my country.

I recently died after 47 years, but my legacy will live on forever with my family, my village, and my fans.

RIP Manute.

I wasn't aware of what all he did until I read your post. Thanks!

RIP Manute.

Don't forget Yummy Mummy

Wow, thank you for that! At the link Yummy Mummy Cereal - Mr Breakfast.com
they discuss some disagreement as to whether Yummy Mummy was a monster cereal, but it seems 90-10 that it was indeed. It came out 14 years after Fruit Brute, so my bro's t-shirt must have arrived in that window.

Last edited:
I am Manute Bol.

RIP Manute.

Very impressive. A great loss. Thanks for posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back