Welcome to PatsFans.com

The "Vent Your Frustration" Thread

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Ian, Oct 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ian

Ian Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +208 / 2 / -1

#17 Jersey

If you're frustrated with this loss, you're free to say whatever you want here in this thread and vent until your heart is content. But please don't start ten other threads on the board - simply use this thread to let it all out. You'll feel better in the morning :cool:
  2. SoonerPatriot

SoonerPatriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I was really disgusted with some of the play calling, which makes me feel a little like an ex member of this board, and that's something I don't like.
  3. ausbacker

ausbacker Brady > Manning. PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +359 / 5 / -2

#51 Jersey

**** the Broncos and **** the Angels. That is all.
  4. pheenix11

pheenix11 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I hate NFL Marketing and I hate throwbacks and I hate losing to the damn donkeys. I don't care if they are 5-0, they suck.
  5. Sean Pa Patriot

Sean Pa Patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

My apolgies Ian.. frustrated will step back but the loss did remind of the Pete Caroll days, and I dont expect or accept that from a Belichick Brady led team... But would not want anyone else coaching or playing qB than these 2...
  6. wilfork is beastin'

wilfork is beastin' Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

i thought the game was mostly on the offensive playcalling. once light went down they played way too conservative and what was up with them having brady bomb it to moss when it was a short yardage situation?
  7. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,410 / 26 / -47

No Jersey Selected

I need to vent my frustrations here...

This week I shaved the hair out of my buttcrack to make things "smoother" when on the toilet. Well this move came back and bit me big time as I now have a wicked chaffe that just won't go away. I'm pissed off about it and I don't know what to do!

Oh, and the game sucked too. :cool:
  8. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +1,410 / 26 / -47

No Jersey Selected

Yeah, the throwbacks really are bad luck. It's almost as if we summon the bad luck of the Boston Patriots when we wear them.
  9. Ian

Ratings:
    +208 / 2 / -1

#17 Jersey

:rofl: Thanks KontradictioN - I needed this - although as my 14-year old daughter would say, that was "TMI" (aka: Too Much Information) :D
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2009
  10. letekro

letekro Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 2 / -3

Tom Brady cold sucks right now. He needs to play better. He plays decent today and we win going away.
  11. letekro

letekro Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 2 / -3

Next time spend the $50 to have a cute brazilian chick wax that for you. Don't chintz on your buttcrack.
  12. HEY BRO! WHAT UP?

HEY BRO! WHAT UP? Banned

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

As much as people know me to question just about 99.9% of what the Pats have done since their last super bowl win, I'm not that frustrated.

As much as I have ragged on this defense since '06, I think they're actually overachieving this year with a bad scheme. In addition, they don't have any pass rushing studs, their LB's are okay, and their secondary lacks playmakers. As I noted in an earlier thread, it's pretty pathetic when your WR is tied for the team lead for interceptions.

Listen, this loss sucks, but 2007 proved that nobody cares if your 18-0 going into the super bowl. I don't care if this team ends up 8-8 and barely squeaks into the playoffs, I just want a super bowl victory.
  13. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +1,410 / 26 / -47

No Jersey Selected

I agree. He sucks BIG TIME. 19/33 for 215 yards and 2 TD's is terrible.

Come on, man. He definitely could have played better, but he didn't suck. If anything on this team sucked, it was the defense... which sucked bad. The playcalling was also terrible on both sides of the ball.
  14. crypto

crypto Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Stab stab stab stab stab

knife knife knife knife knife

stab stab stab stab stab
  15. Mosi Moose

Mosi Moose Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'm frustrated because I thought Brady and the defensive playcalling took steps forward last week, and today I felt like they both took 2 steps back. I have no idea what to expect for the rest of this season.
  16. Ian

Ratings:
    +208 / 2 / -1

#17 Jersey

OK....that was a bit graphic - better here than in real life I suppose :confused:
  17. Angry Man

Angry Man REV-OH-LU-TION PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -4

#54 Jersey

18. condon84

condon84 Rookie

Ratings:
    +68 / 5 / -2

19. blackglass3

blackglass3 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -1

No Jersey Selected

**** the bend but don't break philisophy. Last week when we blitzed Flacco he played like crap...then the last drive of the game we hung back and they damn near won. So this week we decide bend but don't break is the way to go? ******* stupid. Either Dean Pees needs to start dialing up some blitzes or Bill Belichick needs to nut the **** up, take over defensive playcalling, and start blitzing. We are usually aggressive on offense, why not do it on defense? I thought the awful "play 10 yards off the receiver" days were gone when Ellis Hobbs was shipped out of town.

And while we're at it, **** Adalius Thomas. Can you find me someone on the team who is more milk carton worthy? Since his INT return for a TD against San Diego in 2007, he has been a minimal contributer at best. I'd rather we gave the money to Nate Clemens, Asante Samuel, Jabar Gaffney, Deion Branch...he was supposed to be Belichick's secret weapon, deployed all over the field and wreaking havoc on opposing offenses. People want to call Maroney a bust...he's NOTHING compared to the waste of money Adalius Thomas. Go back to Baltimore, BUST.
  20. HEY BRO! WHAT UP?

HEY BRO! WHAT UP? Banned

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

The return on the Thomas investment is pretty disappointing. Paying a guy that much money just to cover TE's is pretty bizarre when he made his mark wrecking havoc on QB's in Baltimore. He needs to take a massive pay cut this offseaon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.