PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Unofficial Classy Bowl 2009 Discussion Thread (Chargers vs. Colts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was a fumble...but lol

as fair as this crew has been (defenetely not good, but equal bad calls on both sides) it was at least a close call they screwed up, not an obvious call

That is complete crap. Wow, I can't believe they upheld that.

really? You cant believe it ? Its the colts . Did you hear madden mention that dungy said last night that this crew is known for throwing the flags so there will me many in this game ? No one works the ref like Bill P. Directly or indirectly the refs dont want to deal with Bill P complaining.

Don't agree with the firing part though, haha.

I agree. I hope he does retire though, he's a good coach.
He said he wants to do "hands on" work with young boys in the Indianapolis area after he retires. Now, I doubt very much that he's a pervert, but he certainly doesn't know how to phrase things.

You guys see King's face when the name Favre was said. What a ****.

I'll be shocked if the Chargers win this game:mad:

really? You cant believe it ? Its the colts . Did you hear madden mention that dungy said last night that this crew is known for throwing the flags so there will me many in this game ? No one works the ref like Bill P. Directly or indirectly the refs dont want to deal with Bill P complaining.

Great, then I'd like Bill P to be on my side.
I'd love to 'get calls' that translate into playoff wins. As soon as the ruling on the field was 'no fumble' I knew they weren't going to overturn a play to hurt Indy. It sucks, but I wish the Pats had that luxury.

Great, then I'd like Bill P to be on my side.
I'd love to 'get calls' that translate into playoff wins. As soon as the ruling on the field was 'no fumble' I knew they weren't going to overturn a play to hurt Indy. It sucks, but I wish the Pats had that luxury.

well..this season no team has been screwed more by calls than the chargers. pats have had their share in the past.

:rolleyes: Good lord these LT updates are becoming tiresome.

I'll be shocked if the Chargers win this game:mad:

Same here, at least after that bs non fumble call. How cant you look at that and think things are not shady. They kept pausing the reply as the returners knee hit the ground, if you go back a couple of frames then watch it again, you see the ball begin to spin or rotate out just before they paused the replay. Horrible call. Easily cost the Chargers 3, maybe 7 points. Where have we seen that before?

Williams just ate Saturday's lunch. :D

Same here, at least after that bs non fumble call. How cant you look at that and think things are not shady. They kept pausing the reply as the returners knee hit the ground, if you go back a couple of frames then watch it again, you see the ball begin to spin or rotate out just before they paused the replay. Horrible call. Easily cost the Chargers 3, maybe 7 points. Where have we seen that before?

i saw the replay of the AFCdiv game last yr between colts/chargers. There were so many bogus calls in that too...norve turner ran on to the field more than twice livid.

LOL he's a beast! Nice D by the Chagahs with a Peytie Pout to go along with it :rocker:

oops I'd better be careful-I'll get another negative reppie thing for saying something bad about Peyton:eek::halo:

When will the Pats get a member on the competition committee to try and cancel out Polian?

Random thought: remember when Manning apologists to say that the Colts' RB's success was all because of how scared teams were of the Foreheaded One?

Polian's a squeaky wheel for sure:rolleyes:

I'd love to see someone hit Manning so hard he spoke with a British accent for the rest of his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes