PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Unofficial Classy Bowl 2009 Discussion Thread (Chargers vs. Colts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ryan is as good as advertised.

Tomlinson looked ok walking into the stadium. If his groin tendon was detached, he would have trouble walking. I agree with PFT, this was leaked to make Tomlinson look tougher in a big game.

I predict that Indy wins and SD, esp. LT, pouts once again.

i think indy wins easy too but sproles is quite and exciting player too.

The Cardinals don't deserve to win based on how much of a egg they layed in Foxboro a few weeks ago.

Tomlinson looked ok walking into the stadium. If his groin tendon was detached, he would have trouble walking. I agree with PFT, this was leaked to make Tomlinson look tougher in a big game.

I predict that Indy wins and SD, esp. LT, pouts once again.

He's got to play. If not, SD and everyone else around the NFL will call him a ***** again. Besides, L.T., there is no next week. No time to be soft as cake.

HEY! HEY! What do the Cards think they are doin!? Revert back to your previous form NOW!

Tomlinson looked ok walking into the stadium. If his groin tendon was detached, he would have trouble walking.

Was thinking that. You can't even put on a front because it stops you physically. If it has been leaked to make him more of a "hero" atleast do something that is believable for a RB to sort of try and play through.

Must be bizzaro world. I rooted for the Jets and now I'll root for the Colts. The Chargers the last few years have been so classless there is no team I wouldn't root for over them (unless a scenario where a Charger win helped the Pats somehow).

Rooting for the Chargers, knowing that the Colts are a 100% guaranteed lock to win anyway. Don't tell me about last year's playoffs, the Chargers were better last year and the Colts are the NFL's team of destiny this year. Excuse me while I hurl.

any possibility that the field could split in half and both teams sink into an abyss?

Oh I was hoping to save the 'field split open' scenario for the AFC Title game.

The Classy Bowl...:rofl: Truth right there Keegs.

Matt Ryan's the real deal! I'm glad for him, it's nice to see one of our homeboys do well. Edge is having a good day for himself too.

Colts/Chargers games are tough for me to root in-I really can't stand either team, but at least if the Chargers win I don't see them getting much farther so I guess I'm gonna hope for the Colts to be eliminated now before they actually go on to win it all:eek:

I'm feelin' a Bolt kinda girl tonight:rocker:

I guess Plummer can't pop that champagne now. Oh well.

Well... this game just got a helluva lot more interesting. Falcons score with just over 4 minutes left to cut the Arizona lead to 30-24.

What's the old adage about "preventing" you from winning? Cards CB's playing that far off? If the Falcons can get a stop, they got a great chance to sneak out of there with a W...

Wow, the Cardinals DC just morphed into BB circa Super Bowl 39 there... I was typing and heard "Just do your job!" a couple of times... sounded just like BB, I actually had to look up to see if it was an old clip...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes