Welcome to PatsFans.com

The United States of Mental Midgits

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by Real World, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +656 / 7 / -2

This is an old story but somehow it's made it's way back through the internet loop 5 years later. Of course, this picture and story could be the typical internet myth. Never the less, it's a classic! :D

[​IMG]

Home Depot customer

My Friends, I give you "THE DUMBEST GUY ON EARTH!"

This picture is real - not doctored in any way - and was taken by a Transportation Supervisor for a company that delivers building materials for 84 Lumber. When he saw it in the parking lot of IHOP, he went to buy a camera to take pictures.

The car is still running, as can be witnessed by the exhaust.

The driver finally came back after the police were called, and was found crouched behind the rear of the car, attempting to cut the twine around the load! Luckily, the police stopped him and had the load removed.

The materials were loaded at Home Depot. Their store manager said they made the customer sign a waiver.

While the plywood and 2X4's are fairly obvious, what you can't see is the back seat, which contains (are you ready for this?) 10 bags of concrete @ 80 lbs. each.

They estimated the load weight at 3000 lbs. Both back tires exploded, the wheels bent and the rear shocks were driven through the floorboard.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2007
  2. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +227 / 6 / -2

#91 Jersey

I saw something similar. I was behind a womenin my car at a hardware supply store many years ago. A store helper finished putting oh 6-8 sheets of sheet rock on the roof of her car. As he stepped away she floored the car,by the time she got a 100 feet the sheets were flying off the roof. I surmised that one of two things were going on
    1.She was in a great hurry and didn't feel the need to tie down the sheet rock.
    2.She hadn't payed for the sheet rock and had the idea if I floor the pedal,and get out of here fast enough I won't have to pay. I'm going with the second because she had to have seen the sheet rock flying off the car but she didn't slow down at all,she never stopped. When she reached the end of the ally she took a hard left turn and the rest fell off into the street. :rofl:

Last edited: Aug 20, 2007
  3. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +656 / 7 / -2

HAHAHAHA!!!!

4. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Many people really are just 1 step up from cattle...

5. JJDChE

JJDChE 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Definitely a fake pic. First, there's no way that amount of wood would stay that perfectly stacked at that angle. Second, the roof would be caved in the rear windows would be blown out if the wood was really where it is shown with relation to the rest of the car.

6. ironwasp

ironwasp Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I bet you're a lot of fun at parties.

7. Clonamery

Clonamery PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -1

Especially surprise parties.