PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The ultimate result of the videotape...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's Ted Ginn working out for ya?

......?? How's your car running? I figured since your question to me had nothing to with what's being discussed in this post, I'd return a completely off the subject question to you. BTW, don't bother answering as I really don't care.

I couldn't agree with this statement more.

It was not too long ago that we were known as the class of the NFL, and even the term "Patriot Way" had a meaning of 'the right way to do things'. Our team was known as a bunch of blue collar players that all bought into a team concept, and executed with little self regard for personal accomplishments.

Now we are the ANTI-Patriots

cheating with HGH, and now cheating with spys

What kind of hypocrites are we to just overlook these as "tricks of the trade" and not see through our own biasedness.

I hate to pull this one out, but sure enough if this happened to the Colts we would be ALL over it. In fact, there were many here who complained about Miami stealing signals last year. People, how is this different? oh ya, I forgot, because it's our team this time.

How are they not still at team that puts aside personnel accomplishments for the good of the team? The fact that Rodney would be willing to tarnish a standout career to get back on the field early by making a deal with the Devil (HGH) he is suddenly a cheater but if a member of the 2001 team was found to have taken steroids or forced to play when they had too many concussions it is ok? What has changed?

The fact is players want to come here and willing to take less money to do so.

How many rule changes have the Patriots demanded of the League since 2001? Despite the fact they have been wearing a gigantic target on their backs since they won the 2001 Super Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes