PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Ultimate Brady vs. Ben Thread. Pittsburgh Troll Thinks They ARE in the same class

Status
Not open for further replies.
now wait a minute....if pies are square aren't they then called tarts?

How about SB MVPs? Ben is not in that class.

exactly how many tiers are there in this scenario?

I counted 4:

1) Tom Brady et.al.
2) Ben and company
3) Tony Romo and crew
4) Chicken Dinner

"The Ultimate Brady vs Ben Thread" is a different type of conversation than "They are in the same class"

The first one inspires a debate the second one draws a conclusion before having the debate, the contradiction in your title is confusing. By drawing a conclusion as fact without the input or exchange you've implied in your first title your really flipping the bird at fans on this site.

It is what it is "The Ultimate Troll Thread"

Can we please ease up on this guy??

obviously anyone with a pair of eyes and a quarter of a brain cell knows that comparing Ben to Brady is ridiculous.

but that said.. the guy came here to debate. Shoot his stuff down, but no need to call him names. He's a homer, not a troll. No different than many here.

Stay classy boys.

No. He is a troll. He gave it away when the first thing he wrote was "I am not a troll."

I always give Ben his due, he's arguably a top 5 QB right now, but he's not in Brady's class. Brady had a record breaking season, probably the best season any QB's ever had. 2 NFL MVP's and 2 SB MVP's. It's not even close dude and there's not a debate. Anybody who would give Ben the edge would have to be on crack, same goes for any QB not named Manning/Rodgers/Brees.

Let's be honest, if Brady got in a motorcycle accident without a helmet he'd be dead. Actually 99.99% of people would be dead because they have a head with a brain inside instead of a cinder block like the Rapeburgler.

So he wins that one hands down.

Doesn't Tom have a 4-1 or 5-1 record head-to-head against Ben? That should end the argument right there.

But if you must go on...
MVP: 2 > 0
SB MVP: 2 > 0
SB: 3 > 2

16-0: 1 > 0
Playoff head-to-head: 1-0

Supermodel wives: 1 > 0

:confused2:

Doesn't Tom have a 4-1 or 5-1 record head-to-head against Ben? That should end the argument right there.

But if you must go on...
MVP: 2 > 0
SB MVP: 2 > 0
SB: 3 > 2

16-0: 1 > 0
Playoff head-to-head: 1-0

Supermodel wives: 1 > 0

:confused2:

and of course as part of the last one she accualy said yes to him

Meh...why is this forum so soft? Just lay the ban hammer.

Nobody but a Steelers fan would think that Rothlisberger is even close to Brady.

Big Ben - Modern day Terry Bradshaw but not as clutch

You can match Brady's efficiency and you can match Brady's bulk stats, but it's awfully hard to match both.

116-33 vs 84-34 that's all that matters right??

Stats are for bean-counters. They tell maybe half the story about the true quality of a player. Ben is NOT Brady.

I mean, according to ESPN's vaunted (i.e. ridiculous) QBR method, Tim Tebow was flat-out the best QB last Sunday beating out the likes of Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees. who threw a mere 5 TDs. Tebow should be headed to the pro-bowl based on that one performance alone if ESPN had their way.

Matt ryan is much better than romo, sanchez and eli - he should be in your 1.5 tier hands down.

Matt Ryan leads that group of QB 2 Obviously he is much better than Romo,eli,sanchez.

Has Ryan done it enough yrs. to warrant the move to my category of 1.5??? I say he needs 1-2 more before I put him in that company.

Rivers and BEN have ALWAYS been at this mark... (not quite Elite) What has Matty Ice done this year? Caqreer wise he HAS NOT reached 1.5 status. (very close, just not there yet)

Last edited:
no silly.....EVERYONE knows it's ARMAND HAMMER....

armand-hammer-an-oil-baron-of-many-contradictions.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey