Welcome to PatsFans.com

The ugliest man in America

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Patters, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +594 / 24 / -19

2. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +228 / 1 / -0

#95 Jersey

I guess he'd prefer them to be home ironing, cooking, barefoot and pregnant....I guess those were the women who wouldn't give Rush the time of day when he was younger...or likely today......the 'overeducated" ones that is...
    How can you ever be overeducated??? Is that Palinese????

3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +828 / 27 / -33

I always thought that over educated was better than being under educated, have to remember Rush could not cut it in college, so he dropped out and got his polinidal cyst so he could beat the draft..

I hate f..ing neo cons who played games to beat the draft.. and Rush is at the top of that list.

4. Drewski

Drewski In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +362 / 0 / -1

No Jersey Selected

If there is one Right granted to us by our Constitution that I hold more dear than any other is the Right to Free Speech. Intrinsically, I feel that we as American's have the right to say just about anything. It is one of those things that I feel you can't take away period. Not for things you like, agree with, support, and definitely not for the things that you don't

There isn't an atom in my body which agrees with anything Rush Limbaugh has said in the past or in these most recent situations. He is quickly joining the ranks of WBC as entities who just are so disrespectful that I almost have words to describe my dislike of what they do.

Having said that the irony (which is noun I love) is that Rush Limbaugh's radio career is going to be killed by a social experiment that he was a huge fan of, Capitalism.

Capitalism allows the people to choose what they want to buy. If you make a sh*ty product, people won't buy it. In the case of Rush, who is a paid entertainer people are buying his time (via Ads) to entertain.

Rush in my opinion has every right to say the utterly ugly and disrespectful things he has. I guess you could say this post is a defense of his Right to say it - as hateful as it is. Unfortunately for Rush, speech it isn't truly free....as few things in Capitalism are.

5. Patters

Ratings:
    +594 / 24 / -19

Absolutely, of course Rush has the right say anything he wants. I don't think anyone really disagrees with that. We too are using free speech to beat him to a pulp. We have that right.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
  6. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,016 / 42 / -31

#24 Jersey

He deserves what he's getting. she's not innocent in all of this either. She's had an agenda on this issue against the college for a while now. I guess nobody told her she can get birth control pills at Walmart for $9/month and no way she's poor. Rush knew she had this agenda so I guess he figured some people would side with him ... Wrong Rush ... very, very wrong. Nice to see him squirm - makes up for all the crap he's said that he got away with over his many broadcasting years. Broadcasting .... :eek: .... how's that one. :eek:

Last edited: Mar 7, 2012
  7. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

8. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +828 / 27 / -33

The right is incapable of discussing the errors of Limbaugh and continually make an effort to change the subject. Fox News is all over this as they try to downplay what the "de facto" head of the Republican Party has said.

If you followed the threads of what Maher said, no one defended what he said but for some reason because of what Maher did, this somehow justifies Limbaugh denigrating Sandra Fluke and Georgetown Women 53 times over a three day period.

The anger towards Rush has been brewing for a long time, every day he gets on the airwaves and spouts his anger toward the "feminazi's" and all of his mysogyny has taken its toll on many people and his sponsors.

9. Drewski

Ratings:
    +362 / 0 / -1

No Jersey Selected

Where in anything that I posted did I counter that right Patters? Obviously I cant tell tone from your post, but your post reads like I am saying people can't be mad/advertisers can't take money away.....which is about as far as you can get from the point I was making.

In fact if you read my post again, really slow, sounding out each letter, I would bet you would find that I am in fact making the exact same point you did in reply.

If I have misread interpreted your post please let me know.

10. Patters

Ratings:
    +594 / 24 / -19

Welcome back. I didn't like him using that phrase, but I'd put it more in the category of calling Bill Clinton "slick willie." Rush's comments were a different order of magnitude, especially given the power advantage of Rush. That she's destroying him, and not the other way around, was not expected. People like Palin and Clinton we always knew could take care of themselves. Also, let us not forget that to most people Rush comes off as a slimy loud sexist slobwhile Maher comes off far more nuanced and kinder in his delivery.

11. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +573 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

You're kidding, aren't you Darryl? You do this ALL the time!

From now on, don't ever bring up a republican example when discussing a leftie's faux paus...is that a deal?

12. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +828 / 27 / -33

First of all do not tell me what to do..

Read the threads and see the continued misogyny of the right in efforts to minimize the testimony of Ms. Fluke... every thread has been deflected to either denigrate Ms. Fluke, bring up Schultz or Maher..

Look around and wake up it is amazing..

13. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,150 / 5 / -10

That one was a real "knee slapper" in Loonville, very clever some of them said, I still say we should go through Flukes Rubbish Bags like they did with Palin's.

Foul Mouth, Vulgar, Goofy Maher is still an American Hero to many of the Elite Vicious Left Wing "know it alls" they can dish it out but when somebody throws a little sh!t their way they all have to be sedated.

America Will Survive
    No women, no family in this country has been trashed, insulted and sh!t on the way the Palins have and who did it, thats right, the Feminists, The Democrats, The Liberals and the Left Wing Democrat American News Media, the Professional Journalists who themselves are nothing but a large group of stinking f-cking swine rat bastards, other countrys would line them all up against a brick wall and shoot them, they are very lucky they live and work in America the country who many of them take great glee in dragging through the mud.

CHECK FLUKES RUBBISH BAGS (who knows what may lie within)

14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,150 / 5 / -10

Isn't it a normal and fair thing to do, BRING UP THE DOUBLE STANDARD, THE HYPOCRISY.

MAHER SCHULTZ---shhhhhhhhhhh
    LIMBAUGH---kill him, kill him

15. khayos

khayos In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It's amazing how much the Left wants to destroy Israel and enslave us all.

16. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +828 / 27 / -33

You are making my point, unable to deal with the task at hand you deflect to this subject.. the right is incapable of discussing Limbaugh and his issues.

17. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +828 / 27 / -33

Drudge and Fox News are proud of you, and once again you make the point that the right is incapable of discussing Rush Limbaugh..

18. Drewski

Ratings:
    +362 / 0 / -1

No Jersey Selected

What does this have to do with Rush Limboner?

EDIT: Sorry, just saw Darryl asked the same question. My bad

19. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,150 / 5 / -10

I can't resist getting on this one, after you all read my accurate account of this subject you can return to Limbaugh & Fluck.

I find it absolutely astounding how America's Loopy Loony Left Wing immdeately following The Attack On America On The Morning Of 9/11/01 by a Gang Of America Hating Muslims (they were muslims but they're not all bad) fell madly in love with anything and everything ISLAMIC and how Quickly They Dropped their Love For Israel, it's quite a mystery how fast these Whacko's can switch their loyalty off and on (i think the left wing loves islam because islam hates america)

BE CAREFUL ISREAL YOU HAVE A BRAND NEW ENEMY "THE AMERICAN LIBERAL"

BACK TO RUSH AND FLUKEY

20. khayos

khayos In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Just making a comment as stupid as

" continued misogyny of the right "