Welcome to PatsFans.com

The U.S. Mission to Search and Destroy IRAQI W.M.D's.

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Blue Collar, Jul 29, 2006.

1. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

In this fascinating Video our Neo-Con forum Members led by Captain ''patsfan13- blogspot'', first officer ''QuiGon-hypocracy'', weapons officer-''PatsFanInEagleLand-video is not true'', communications director-''ELO-savage'', janitor-''Deanpatfan-rocky the squirel'', ''HarryBoy:bricks:NEO-DRUNK''.
    Have gone where no sane Human Being has Gone Before, to prove even after 3 years of finding no W.M.D.'s in IRAQ..
    To Outer Space, to find IRAQI WORLD and combat the EVILDOERS who possess ADVANCED W.M.D. TECHNOLOGY and to pre-empt these Space-Islamofacist from taking over the UNIVERSE....
    Communications Director, ELO-savage, gives the crew, a patriotic speech for their mission.
    http://mediamatters.org/static/audio/savage-20060714.mp3
    Their courages journey begins here.
    new episodes daily, on their quest into the unknown:violent:sector of SPACE!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMgzsAt1DY0&mode=related&search=#
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2006
  2. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Stay Tuned for nexts weeks episode, where captain patsfan13 finds more blogs to back up his claims of Iraq, here on earth, and how they teletransported their earthly W.M.D's to Outer Space Iraqi World ,where the new president DarkSaddam is in the process of Reconstituting their W.M.D's into Formidable weapons to be used against the SpaceChristians in every sector of the Universe and parallel Universes..:p
  3. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Sneak Peek into nexts weeks continuing saga of captain patsfan13-blogspot and crew on the enterprises long and boring outer space journey to IRAQI WORLD......Will they stand strong and not succomb to the monotony that is space travel?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewXkzqQR5yA&mode=related&search=#
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +290 / 10 / -26

No matter what you say, no matter what has been said, or even what has been proven there will always believe that the WMD's were hidden or taken to Syria or some other place... the reality is that the only thing close to this is the weapons we provided to Iraq during their conflict with Iran.. the same hysteria is building with Hezbollah, Iran and the other "states in the axis of evil", there will be momentum built to justify the current invasions and future ones. Cannot wait until 1/20/09 when the assclown GWB is gone.
  5. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I am currently working on another episode,Stay tuned:D
  6. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +919 / 8 / -19

#87 Jersey

You must have tons of $$$...
    :bricks:
    :bricks: they say rich people love talking to themselves.:bricks:
  7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +567 / 2 / -9

Neo Lib Free Condom Bush Haters Worst Nightmare To Happen Before November 1906:

Saddam will be exacuted
    WMD's Will Be Found
    Osama Bin Laden Will Be Captured
    Bush will run for a third term (and win)
  8. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +163 / 7 / -13

THis from Investors Business Daily today:

And just for you BC. from the treasure trove of documents.

HMMMM 50 truckloads of what going from Iraq to Ayria days before the war.....with IIS agents accompanying the drivers.:p

Fun seeing you buys in denial.

Enjoyed seeing this article from the american thinker today;

http://americanthinker.com/comments_print.php?comments_id=5668

The rest of the article is very god also.;)
  9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +567 / 2 / -9

Uncle Teddy fell out of his boat again, his sister Eunice grabbed a photographers camera and threw it into the ocean, a group of tourists from Berkley were yelling "we love you Teddy, God bless you".

Madelene Allbright wears mens underwear (that is a fact)
  10. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

11. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +919 / 8 / -19

#87 Jersey

BlueCollar...thanks to you I just made up a new word.

ThreadWanker...that would be somebody whose posts are so
    horrible that they resort to replying [​IMG] over and over to their own posts.

ThreadWanking is posting to [​IMG] yourself...carry on son.

When you get to the ultimate secret of the world using YouTube
    you be sure to post it..the NYT and the WP [​IMG]are eager to write the story.
  12. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +223 / 6 / -7

patsfan13,

It's unfortunate that you have to resort to biased columnists in Investors Business Daily to find an interpretation of events that suits your views. Here's a more objective story:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6834079/

I think if there's proof that Saddam had WMDs, the MSM will pick up on it. Fox has tried several times, but the evidence is more suited to conspiracy buffs, then to serious students of history and current events.

As far as the documents go, I'm sure in all those boxes, there are bound to be a few useful things. But, as the Dan Rather episode taught, you just can't trust documents. And, I'd say, you especially can't trust Saddam's documents or documents used for propaganda by either side.

As far as Robert Goodwin goes. He's a bit of a nut, I think, but since righties are now into deficits, and foreign aid, it wouldn't surprise me if they're into New Age stuff too. This is from Godwin's website:

"Clinical psychologist Robert Godwin is an extreme seeker and off-road spiritual aspirant who has spent no less than one lifetime looking for the damn key to the world enigma. Despite years of passionate searching and careful researching for his book, Dr. Godwin still couldn't find it anywhere. This led to the realization that it didn't exist, and that if he were ever going to read it, he would first have to write it. Now that he has read it a number of times--skimming some of the hard parts--he is happy to share that burden with a wider audience of cage-free fertile eggheads interested in peering behind the annoying veil that separates them from ultimate reality."

Sounds like a pompous fool, and his theory is simply a framework for his political beliefs, nothing more. By the way, did you see the studies that shows conservatives are more paranoid than liberals and that conservatives like an authoritarian leader?
  13. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +919 / 8 / -19

#87 Jersey

Speaking of conspiracy sites...I read what may be the best conspiracy of all. If this is true it would make all other Iraq stories pale in comparison.
    The story I read said that we have found WMD's...tons of them. When found...a selective branch of the service swoops in, removes them and they are gone for good...no WMD's...no proof..war goes on.

At first I just laughed...but the more I thought about it the more it makes proof...here's why:

The administration is getting hammered over this...they could have:

--- Invented a site or 2 ... would have been very easy to do.

--- Declassified several documents just to shut everyone up.

--- Keep the war going to obtain what they really want.

--- Discover the weapons replanted before the 2008 elections.

All far fetched...but compared to getting hammered by the media...all of them are clearly better. If true...the war would go from the big lie to the big deception...which would be political devastation for the republicans...so, it is yet to pan out. Like I said...far-fetched...but there are a few in the media who have the proof and are holding on to it...so the story goes. Hmmmmm?
  14. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +163 / 7 / -13

Well PAtters we could disagree on whether IBD is any more biased than MSNBC. However I did look at the link you posted. I would observe that the article you reference is a year and a half old the documents captured from Saddam weren't released for public review until 3/2006 a year after your article was published. They MSNBC staff didn't have access to this information.
  15. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Hey Harry, what do you think of this neo-con Nightmare:

Auntie Pelosi becomes Speaker of the House
    Uncle Tedy becomes Senate Majority Leader
    John Conyers impeaches George Bush
    Hillary Clinton becomes the President of the United States of America

16. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +567 / 2 / -9

Then (you know who) all over the world would be dancing in the streets again.
  17. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The mission quest continues...There will be a new episode, soon.
  18. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +567 / 2 / -9

Once when Uncle Teddy was sober he said "Saddam has WMD's"

Once Fonda Kerry said to his little butterball wife, Teresa while wearing his medals at dinnertime, "Teresa dear, when I am President I am going to get Saddams WMD's and when I do America will give me another Medal"

Cynthia "Hair" McKinney once said, "we gonna get them mother f-cking WMD's, ya know what I'm saying"

George Bush told them, "I'll get them"

:rocker: "atta boy Mr President"

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
    DA DA DEE DUM DUM DA DA DEE DA, "Oh God isn't he wonderful, look, he's grinning"
  19. Mainefan

Mainefan Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Harry Boy, you do know that the US Presidency is limited, by Constitutional Amendment, to two terms. He cannot run for a third, much less win. But, by God, I wish he could run. I may have different reasons for this than you would.