PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Truth about the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
obviously you can't handle the truth about the patriots

so instead of pointing out that there is no running game, no defense and terrible drafting since 2006, I will just join in the chorus with the rest of the gang and ignore these things

tralalalalalala, everything is beautiful for the patriots!!

You guys really should add an "Add poster to ignore list" button to the front page.. so I don't have wade through menus to deal with these clowns. Just add it to the dropdown when you mouseover their names.

The Truth about the Pats....They looked good, Very good. They were one of if not the most impressive team this week not counting Monday nights games.

Football Outsiders DVOA system of objectively measuring teams placed the Pats as the #3 team in the league. Everyone in the Mediot community laughed. No one is laughing anymore...

Even the comments from TJ, "They hate their coach" and other NFLN commenters were "The Pats are for Real!"

The truth about the Patriots, they very well may be the best team in Football.

Last edited:
The truth about the Patriots, they very well may be the best team in Foot ball.

Heheh, a nice "in your face, losers" to the chicken little crowd?

TBH, the most persistent of the chicken littles have made themselves scarce of late. Wonder why?

Anyone with negativity toward the NEP organization should try out being a Vikings fan for a stint. I still have scars from Fran Tarkington and that is from back when they were actually good!

Anyone with negativity toward the NEP organization should try out being a Vikings fan for a stint. I still have scars from Fran Tarkington and that is from back when they were actually good!

I got to think this week was particularly painful to be a Vikings fan.

I was a Jets fan for a week. Horrible experience. As one would expect it ended in a loss with a game ending Brett Favre interception.

Heheh, a nice "in your face, losers" to the chicken little crowd?

TBH, the most persistent of the chicken littles have made themselves scarce of late. Wonder why?

There's not a lot to be negative about right now.

I got to think this week was particularly painful to be a Vikings fan.

I was a Jets fan for a week. Horrible experience. As one would expect it ended in a loss with a game ending Brett Favre interception.

And it is still not as bad as the Les Steckel era. That is the scary part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots