PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Trick Play changed more then the score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawky77

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Up to that point in the game TB and his receivers were close but not quite back too their normal smooth execution. After that big Trick Play the buzz and energy in the Stadium lasted for several minutes and TB and his receivers seemed to get more in sync and from their on Pitt was not even in this one. That play was a big turning point for this team. Back to their former unstoppability.

Last edited:
i agree, the play did change the game, and i hope ur last statement comes out to be true

Nothing quite like a successful flea-flicker to 1) fire up your team, and 2) take the wind out of the sails of the defense.

Quite right. The bar in Jersey where I was watching the game didn't come alive (ok ok, it was just four of us Pats fans there....:D) until after that play.

It was FRIGGING AMAZING!!! How the hell did Moss get the time to pick his drop and manage to throw it to Brady?? And what a perfect pass by Brady and a nice catch by Gaffney! WAY TO GU PATS!!!!

I was jumping up and down and that play absolutely silenced the Steelers fan who outnumbered us.

As i saw it (several times)
Moss simply scooped the good bounce
and fired sidearm across most of the field
straight into Brady's mid-section.
Remarkable poise. Remarkable throw.

Until that play I thought that the Steelers has a good chance of keeping it close, but that played ended the game right there

I liked Brady's take in the PC when asked about catching the wobbly duck Moss threw "I've got great hands, so ...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back