PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The trade block (for interactive mock)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stinkypete

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Here's a thread for teams wishing to announce "leaguewide" that it is looking to move a pick. That way we don't have to private message every owner looking for a bite.

And we're off!

stinkypete said:
Here's a thread for teams wishing to announce "leaguewide" that it is looking to move a pick. That way we don't have to private message every owner looking for a bite.

In that spirit, the Houston Texans are looking to trade the #1 pick. PM me if you're interested. If no takers, I will make my selection by 3:45 Eastern.

cool idea dry i'll steal it if each person could set their pick tiems it's be good and if you want to extend yours dry hea so more poepl cna be online go ahead

The New York Jets are listening to offers for the #4 overall pick in the draft. The team that trades up is looking at either Vince Young or Matt Leinart.

Arizona, Oakland, Baltimore, Denver, I'm looking in your direction.

Oakland is offering the first round pick this year #7 overall and the 2nd round pick to NY for the #4 overall

is that the first offical trade?

i might be looking to move down with cleveland at 12
let me know if youre interested

patsfan55 said:
i might be looking to move down with cleveland at 12
let me know if youre interested

The Coboys might be interested in moving up to 12, depending on who's available.

The Chargers might want to move up as well.

More specifically, we will offer our first and third (19 and 81) for your first (12).

How does that work for you?

bucky said:
The Coboys might be interested in moving up to 12, depending on who's available.

your first, third, fourth, and fifth would be equal value check out the value chart

drpatriot said:
More specifically, we will offer our first and third (19 and 81) for your first (12).

How does that work for you?

you would have to include your fourth and fifth too

check out the value chart

patsfan55, I don't have a 4th, which makes it somewhat problematic for me to attempt a move-up. Besides, the guy I wanted was Ngata. He's gone.

it could also be either of your first and second
for my first and fourth

Sorry, can't make either deal.

Last edited:
drpatriot said:
Sorry, can't make either deal.
arite
just lettin you know ur actually gettin more value in the first one (if you check out the value chart)

I just don't see a team using four picks, or its first and second, to move up 7 spots. Would this ever happen?

For those Franchises eyeing one of the RBs, Proven Vet Domanick Davis is available in a trade. Why roll the dice with a rook when you can get a proven young back? Let me know.

Last edited:
The 49ers can offer a high 4th (pick 100) for Davis alone or a high 3rd (68) in exchange for Davis and a 4th (98)

Last edited:
drpatriot said:
The 49ers can offer a high 4th (pick 100) for Davis alone or a high 3rd (68) in exchange for Davis and a 4th (98)

We'll be in touch. My private messages are turned on, so it's probably better for you and anybody else who is interested in communicating that way. Otherwise you're making it easy for the others to put together a better package.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes