Welcome to PatsFans.com

the Time i sniffed out a Poo Dollar

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by Keegs, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Keegs

Keegs In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Let me tell you all a little story. A story about a man sniffing out a poo dollar. A man doing something that was once thought of as impossible.

There i was, 22 years old, in my last semester of college.
    I was walking home trashed from some stupid bar and my friend saw a crumpled up dollar bill on the ground. This friend was on his way down to the dollar, when i grabbed his arm and said "stop, that is a poo dollar, i'm sure of it".

I then proceeded to check the dollar with my foot, but using my shoe to kinda step on the dollar and move it around on the sidewalk. There it was smeared inside the dollar, someone's poo.

Now for those of you who aren't familiar with a Poo Dollar. Let me explain it to you if you haven't already figured it out.
    Sometimes people wipe their butts with dollar bills, crumple them to hide the poo, and put them in plain view on a sidewalk so that someone will pick it up. Usually, if someone takes it, they don't know it has poo on it and they wakeup in the morning hung over with a poo dollar crumped in their favorite jeans.

Now with my story, i just had a great hunch that it was, in fact, a poo dollar. In most cases where money is left behind, it isn't sitting in plain view on the sidewalk, and it usually isn't crumpled up. Also, in a college town, you would think it would have been picked up already.

All of these facts helped me to successfully sniff out a poo dollar one fall night in 2005. And i'm a better man for doing so.

God bless you all, and God bless America.

2. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

schitty, dirty, filthy cash...

3. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Thankfully I've never come across that but, I will be more careful in the future. Especially since I can't just walk by money and just leave it there. It has nothing to do with being cheap or miserly but, with symbolism. With out getting in to too much detail I don't like telling the universe (if you will) that I don't need the money. Case in point. Just a few years ago I stopped at a Fuddruckers after work. As I was alone I decided I'll get a paper to read while I wait inside. I bought the paper from the machine by the door and it gave me a nickel back. I took the paper and didn't bother taking the nickel but as as soon as I started walking away I thought "I don't like the symbolism of that" and turned around and got the nickel. I then walked through the door and what was on the vestibule floor? I swear to God a 10 dollar bill. I picked it up and had a free dinner. :)

4. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +816 / 7 / -2

A poo dollar! That's too funny. How come I never thought of that.

5. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Maybe it was Michael Jordan's toilet paper Keegs.

Since you live close by.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2008