PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The thing that signifies Brady's greatness to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing Manning botch his clock management late in the game reminded me how much better Brady was better at this his FIRST SEASON AS A STARTER.

I'm sure some other vets also excel at it, but he ALWAYS has.

TB really is on the perfect team. We've seen the "situational football" clip with BB over and over again. It's on the 3G2G DVDs, it's been on NFLN recently. Well, TB was doing that in college. Before every practice, he and Henson would come up with crazy hypotheticals, and then grill each other on the correct play in that situation. During player-organized 7 on 7s in the summer, he would run the offense up and down the field, and shout out different situations and correct the players who didn't react appropriately. I'm pretty smart when it comes to football, and I would have to stop and think about the right choice when he was already awaiting the snap and making adjustments. I've never known anyone with such a great football mind as Tommy has. He helped our defense on more than one occassion by shouting out what the offense would do in the ensuing situation.

LOL!

Let me begin by saying congrats to the pats and their fans. 16-0 is what it is and I know it was damn hard.

OP, I understand your feeling about the image and it is somewhat poignant. But the idea that TB should be relishing the moment at that point instead of focusing on the task at hand is silly. It's not like that. Every serious player is always only focusing on the task at hand. Ya sure, TB was quite possibly aware of it. That doesn't matter. That moment was immediately transcribed to portable disk in his head.

It's like that. :cool:
I would respond, but well, you know, Charger fan and all.

I would respond, but well, you know, Charger fan and all.

Come on. If anyone knows about focusing on the task at hand and not celebrating the moment, it's a Charger fan...

topper-chargers.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes