PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

the teams patriots will play in 08......another 16-0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenepatsrule

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
most of u guys must have seen this before...............

Here's who the Pats will be facing in the 08 season. Dates of the games won't be released at least for two months. We have to play the AFC & NFC West divisions so that means a lot of traveling (four west coast games in fact).

Colts on the road again? **** that.

"One season at a time" - Bill Belichick.

NEWS FLASH:

Patriots 1st team in history to clinch the Division Title 1 year in advance.

6-0 in division. Dont give me this DOLPHINS will improve alot sh!t. They have no quarterback play, and sub par offense period. This NE team , barring health issues, should still average 30+ points a game next year.

we wont lose all 3 tough road games.

I have trouble seeing us doing worst than 14-2.

hahaha...let's just focus on trying to beat the chargers on sunday.

38-0 Baby!

DEFINITELY not a another 16-0 season.

The team will feel the wear and tear of many long road trips.

Basically think of the four worst road trips distance-wise and the Pats are going there.

Seattle
San Francisco
San Diego
Oakland

THe most west they went this year was Dallas.

Basically think of the four worst road trips distance-wise and the Pats are going there.

Seattle
San Francisco
San Diego
Oakland

it's the perfect storm where the Pats play the AFC West and the NFC West in the same year.

Another 16-0 would be something. However, I am sure the Dolphins, Jets and especially the Bills will be better next year and we all know how division games can and often do turn out.

(The fact that I did this analysis is one of the top ten signs that I'm trying desperately to distract myself before tomorrow's game.)

In 2007, the Pats traveled a total of 12,802 miles and had to make only two time zone changes (back and forth to Dallas, one zone change each way).

In 2008, the Pats will travel a total of 30,836 miles and will have to make a total of 24 time zone changes (back and forth to the four Left Coast games, three time zone changes each way)

The schedule is bad even if the west coast games are spaced evenly over the season, but if they are bunched in any way (say two out of three or two in a row) the players won't know whether they are coming or going.

I know that these are young guys who are world class athletes, but this will be tough even for them.

Seattle
San Francisco
San Diego
Oakland

I agree, it'd make it really difficult. I think first seed in the AFC could definitely happen, but 16-0 is way too much to ask for.

Uh no. There is a reason a perfect season has only occured twice in 35 years. With the cross counrty trips and sure to be losses on the team there is no way it happens again.

16-0 would be difficult...you might not have noticed but nearly half of all our games are on the road!* ;)

* a reason given why the Patriots couldn't go 16-0 this year.

Just wait...in a month it will be 38-0 or it doesn't mean anything...:rolleyes:

I don't think it's possible to have an easier list of home games.

stop jinxing, plz.

Those home games are horrific. I'll go to the one against the Steelers. Why are they here two years in a row and the Pats in Indy two years in a row?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back