PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Super Bowl is KILLING me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I HATE THE STEELERS.

I don't know how this campus will handle it if a.) the Steelers win, or b.) the Steelers lose. I think it is a lose-lose situation for anyone not a Blitzburgh fan. There is going to be screaming all night no matter what....

I HATE THEM SO MUCH.

PatsFanSince74 said:
I understand. I tried to tell myself, "Self, this year you'll be able to relax and enjoy the SuperBowl, instead of nearly having several heart attacks throughout the game," but it hasn't worked. I'm truly bummed and the feeling doesn't get any better as game time approaches.

It really is getting awful. I was so excited to finally get the SB in Detroit, and with the Pats in it. There was definite karma- I was scheduled to work the AFC lockerroom and sidelines. But, then that incident on the 14th happened, and I couldn't stomach it. I let my buddy work the game for me, and I'm not taking this well. I'm still going to the events Friday, but in Pats gear. Hopefully the Pats that were in town earlier in the week will still be around. I guess the bright spot is that I'll go to Miami next year when the Pats are back where we belong.

thanks for the welcome .Great Board

Michigan Dave said:
It really is getting awful. I was so excited to finally get the SB in Detroit, and with the Pats in it. There was definite karma- I was scheduled to work the AFC lockerroom and sidelines. But, then that incident on the 14th happened, and I couldn't stomach it. I let my buddy work the game for me, and I'm not taking this well. I'm still going to the events Friday, but in Pats gear. Hopefully the Pats that were in town earlier in the week will still be around. I guess the bright spot is that I'll go to Miami next year when the Pats are back where we belong.
Cheer up Dave. I'll be in Ann Arbor tonight decked out in full black & gold regalia. Hide your wives and daughters.
Seriously, I've never been to Ann Arbor. What is there to do there? (Of course activities that involve drinking heavily is a must)

ClosingTime said:
Cheer up Dave. I'll be in Ann Arbor tonight decked out in full black & gold regalia. Hide your wives and daughters.
Seriously, I've never been to Ann Arbor. What is there to do there? (Of course activities that involve drinking heavily is a must)

There's a lot to do in Ann Arbor. Depends on your preference. You can go on-campus and hit up a lot of college bars (tonight Scorekeepers would be the place to be. Thursday night drink specials, and all of the fine young college ladies), or if you're into a more upscale time, the Main Street area and downtown Ann Arbor are the place to be. There's a lot of great food, along with some nice bars as well. Conor O'Neil's is a favorite of mine. If you're a beer fanatic, head up to State Street, and go to Ashleys. They have pretty much any beer you could want. Again, depending on your M.O., I'd recommend taking a walk around the campus, Ann Arbor is a beautiful city. Check out the diag (right across from Ashley's), South University, the Law Quad, all pretty sweet. Pretty much, the places you're going to want to go will be on State Street, Main Street, South University, and Liberty. It's quite easy to navigate.

doug64 said:
All I hear about is how good the Steelers are and that the Patriots run is over. :mad:

That is just the weasels over at the Globe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back