PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

the spelling and punctuation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriotspride

Banned
Reaction score
this thread is for our new mentally disturbed and racist member charger .hes also a obsessed spelling and punctuation major .hes having a hard time finding a message board that's devoted to everything spelling .so i thought i would start this thread for him and for others who have questions on his favorite subject .you guessed it spelling and punctuation.

And this has what to do with the NFL?
everything.spelling and punctuation is the very essence of the nfl.dont you know that ?if you don't believe me just ask charger .hes a charger fan yet he comes to a patriot board to spread good spelling .and i for one would like to thank him for raising awareness of good spelling and proper punctuation .i salute you charger .even though your team s-cks you continue the all important fight for good spelling on message boards everywhere doing charger nation proud.

Last edited:
everything.spelling and punctuation is the very essence of the nfl

So I guess capitalization isn't important?

EDIT: I have a serious question for you. Did you go to highschool or are you possibly still in highschool?

Last edited:
Hey Aqua, if it makes you feel any better, you have been replaced as the guy around here with the target on his back with Charge.

I'll give you credit that at least you talk football here and have opinions, some reasonable, some not, unlike this moron, who for God knows what reason registered here to bring up the playoff game and remind all of us how the Dolts are going to come here this season and avenge that loss, like winning a regular season game will somehow erase the choke job the Dolts pulled in the playoffs vs the Patriots.

Go and read all of his posts and try to find one that is worth the space it is taking up on this forum................

Hey Aqua, if it makes you feel any better, you have been replaced as the guy around here with the target on his back with Charge.

I'll give you credit that at least you talk football here and have opinions, some reasonable, some not, unlike this moron, who for God knows what reason registered here to bring up the playoff game and remind all of us how the Dolts are going to come here this season and avenge that loss, like winning a regular season game will somehow erase the choke job the Dolts pulled in the playoffs vs the Patriots.

Go and read all of his posts and try to find one that is worth the space it is taking up on this forum................

It doesn't make me feel any better or any worse because I could care less about most of your opinions. Most of you guys in the visiting locker room NEVER talk football any way.

I extend the olive branch, you piss on it. You really are a douche.

So I guess capitalization isn't important?

EDIT: I have a serious question for you. Did you go to highschool or are you possibly still in highschool?
capitalization is extremely important .that's why i started a thread :D i have a question for you.are you ever going to pay the bet you lost so the money can go to charity ?and don't you feel like a complete fool for getting caught with multiple screen names ?that must be very embarrassing for you .lolololol

I've treated you like one because you are one. HOF thread "Legit article on why Miami wins the East" starter that you are.

i have a olive branch for you aqua .feel free to sit on it.you know you want to lol here have some lol lol lol and a couple :D :D

So you're offering me gay sex? HAHA! No thanks man, I don't swing that way.

I've treated you like one because you are one. HOF thread "Legit article on why Miami wins the East" starter that you are.

Yep posted an article where a professional writter predicted the Fins to win. Arrest me now.

Yep posted an article where a professional writter predicted the Fins to win. Arrest me now.
keep selling that sh-t to members that don't know any better bozo.how many user names to you have now?i'm going to have to check .we know russy is you but i think you have more phony names .when are you going to pay the bet you lost?

keep selling that sh-t to members that don't know any better bozo.how many user names to you have now?i'm going to have to check .we know russy is you but i think you have more phony names .when are you going to pay the bet you lost?

Feel free to tell us how to do that any time now.

Let me guess what your next post will say.

Patspride will say, "Get on your bike (if your mommy will let you) and ride down to best buy and ask. You're the only one waiting, I don't have to expalin anything to you **** head."

Is that about right?

Feel free to tell us how to do that any time now.

Let me guess what your next post will say.

Patspride will say, "Get on your bike (if your mommy will let you) and ride down to best buy and ask. You're the only one waiting, I don't have to expalin anything to you **** head."

Is that about right?
if you know what im going to say why do you continue to ask the same question ?dont you think thats stupid .

Last edited:
if you know what im going to say why do you continue to ask the same question ?dont you think thats stupid .

Well you see I actully say constructive things where as you just say the same thing over, over, .... and over again. Don't you think people think that's pretty dumb?

Well you see I actully say constructive things where as you just say the same thing over, over, .... and over again. Don't you think people think that's pretty dumb?
in your own fantasy land you say constructive things .but in reality most people here think your incredibly stupid :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots