Welcome to PatsFans.com

The Speech

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by wistahpatsfan, Jan 10, 2007.

1. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Bush:
    Is it me or does anyone else think he looked very haggard. Blue tie and soft-spoken tone of voice made him seem like he's had enough of playing president and wants to go home. His demeanor bears no resemblance to his past addresses. He didn't seem to believe himself. Even if I was on the neo-con side, I'd be wondering whether or not to believe him at this point.
  2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +245 / 7 / -9

#24 Jersey

He has looked worn down and old for a while. Honestly, you can't find a President who didn't look like that in his sixth term. Clinton maybe was more energetic but looked way older than when he was first running. Same for them all.
  3. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -2

EVERY president has looked more worn on their years on office pass on. I thought Clinton aged too. Part of it is the 6, or 8 years each had aged, but a bigger part is the stress the job puts on them.
  4. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

hey, George.... they government already has crumbled, and they already ARE killing eachother on an unimaginable scale...

your own Camp David desk buddies refused to even "imagine" it before the war...

Good of you to finally admit some semblance of fault, however... 3.5 years later...
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2007
  5. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Sure, they all age but I'm talking about a sudden aging like since the last time he gave a speech. Like how Carter aged in his last year.
  6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

Yes,
    It's time to "Get Out" f-ck those Iraqi people, we got rid of their murdering dictator and his demented sons and still these animals continue to kill each other, leave them to their bloodbath, if the rest of the world doesn't like the slaughter that will occur when we leave, tough sh!t, let the Crooked UN handle it, f-ck Israel, they have Nukes they can take care of themselves the Barbara Striesand Jews of America aren't worried about Israel they want America out of the Middle East so lets get out, NOW, Al Franken & Jon Stewart aren't worried about Israel, America is the only friend Israel has on the planet and these well educated American Jews want us out of there so Israel can't be in that much trouble, F-CK THE MIDDLE EAST it is a land of savages.

When we are finally out of Iraq if these double standard f-cking sneaky grinning democrats want to send American Troops to die in Africa the American People should rise and Burn Washington To The Ground, Riot, Riot, Riot.
  7. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Yipes! 6th term would would put him in the 20th year of his presidency.
  8. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

and us 97% in the poor house...
  9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

Yeah but Clinton's a piece of trailer park white trash sh!t and George Bush knows how to fly a Jet Fighter Plane.
  10. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Is there any evidence that George Bush has ever flown a plane? I know he flew IN a plane when he landed on that carrier, but was he even certified to fly in the Texas Air National Guard?

Besides, what does that have to do with anything? Would it be OK for Bush to lie about a blow-job because he was in the National Guard?
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2007
  11. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

upon the very mantle of lameness... get back to us when you offer something insightful...
  12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

OK----------------:bricks:
  13. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -2

Wistah, this reminded me so much of your post from a few days ago, that I had to post it.

[​IMG]