PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The sound of crickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredFromDartmouth

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Why does there seem to be so little excitement about this year's draft? There appears to be almost no buzz...maybe that will change next week.

[Of course listening to WEEI does not help for they are worse than usual--basically one long commercial with a sprinkling of baseball complaints.]

Last edited:
Why does there seem to be so little excitement about this year's draft? There appears to be almost no buzz...maybe that will change next week.

[Of course listening to WEEI does not help for they are worse than usual--basically one long commercial with a sprinkling of baseball complaints.]

If you are referring to the media, I always remember that the papers and talk shows usually pick up the draft the week of the draft. You got Baseball starting up, the B's are in the playoffs and the playoffs are about to start for the C's. So I Can understand why they have yet to talk about it. Im sure the majority of sports fans dont care to much about the draft just yet. Personally, I would rather listen to draft talk then talk about the Red Sox 100th anniversary or manager issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes