PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Song Bellichick Hates

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's such a beautiful song. How can you just not start dancing when you hear it?

Ugh...get a new song.

I wouldn't be surprised to see this getting spun as BB not giving the Chargers respect.

It's such a beautiful song. How can you just not start dancing when you hear it?

Because i would have to be 50+ years old and would have to love Earth wind and Fire when i was in the 70's.

I fall into neither of those categories, apparently you do.

Because i would have to be 50+ years old and would have to love Earth wind and Fire when i was in the 70's.

Hey quit hatin' on Earth Wind and Fire. They were great. The Chargers song sounds more like the Village People anyway.

50? I remember it clearly and I'm not even close to 50. I'm surprised it didn't rocket straight to #1 on the pop charts.

......And?

Would it be unclassy to play that song at the end of the game after the Chargers lose, as a way of saying thanks for a good game? :)

Would it be unclassy to play that song at the end of the game after the Chargers lose, as a way of saying thanks for a good game? :)

Not at all. Besides, the whole Pats team loves to dance together. I'm sure they'd be out there cuttin' the rug big time!

Hold on...

This post has been up for 2 hours now, and no Earthwind Moreland jokes yet? For shame. :nono:

Sounds like a song sung by these guys:

village_people_narrowweb__300x254,0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back