PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Silver Lining on the Silver Cloud...

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsox23

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
The Patriots won handily but still got to experience a close game, a little adveristy, some clutch 3rd down plays, a competitive opponent, an at-the-time critical and LONG FG that Gost nailed right down the middle. So in addition to continuing our dominance, the team also got to play a "close" game and build confidence that they can win in any situation they face.

Good times.

I'll take it

if the insane mongos like danny want to cry like three year old girls all night and blabber on like intergalactic morons then maybe they should find a NEW team to follow...like, say, the world beater NY Jets

I'll take it

if the insane mongos like danny want to cry like three year old girls all night and blabber on like intergalactic morons then maybe they should find a NEW team to follow...like, say, the world beater NY Jets

Speaking of morons, we just eliminated the crowd yapping about how we haven't played anyone yet.

heh...don't bet on it

no, next will be "well you have not beat Indy yet"...and "they are still the champs until beaten" blah blah blah

The Patriots won handily but still got to experience a close game, a little adveristy, some clutch 3rd down plays, a competitive opponent, an at-the-time critical and LONG FG that Gost nailed right down the middle. So in addition to continuing our dominance, the team also got to play a "close" game and build confidence that they can win in any situation they face.

Good times.

But what will happen when the team gets down by 2 scores in the middle of the 4th quarter? - Thats what I want to see,The old Brady back to his cardiac kid QB play which really made me realize how special that kid from Michigan was in 2001.

I actually am looking forward to this team in trouble in a regular season game to see what happens in the 4th quarter and prepare them for bigger games down the road

Of course that is IF they are in that situation this year ;)

I just want to make the playoffs in relatively good health....WITH Seymour and Harrison...the rest is meaningless in the big picture

But what will happen when the team gets down by 2 scores in the middle of the 4th quarter?

It's seriously possible that that WON'T HAPPEN this year. Only two games I can see that happening - Indy and...Indy (post-season). Maybe in the Super Bowl v. Dallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes