PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The sheer IRONY of the label on this package

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patspsycho

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Look at the white label on the mid right part of this package, and enjoy the extreme irony of it.

Attachments

• im001514.jpg
    im001514.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 1,907
Haha thats great.

l342bc1030000_1_16297.jpg

That's hilarious. Finally some truth in advertising.

A benched LT figure would be awesome, they should seriously make them.

They DID seriously make them. That figure has been out for 2 years. Florio made fun of it after LdT sat on the bench for the AFCCG in '07. He also pointed out the way Larry Fitzgerald's TD catch and stretch in the NFCCG last year mirrored his McFarlane figure.

Will there be a Maroney figure fumbling complete with a goal line prop?

Jokes aside, I hope that McFarlane finally makes a Welker figure, long overdue. Unfortunately, there will no doubt be another Favre figure...

There was one of those, complete with "Choking Hazard" label, for Latrell Sprewell, too. :p

But the package should have him with his helmet on and with a blanket on him.

lmao...a toy of a guy sitting down HOLDING gatorade..Haha priceless

I love this. Just put his helmet on him w/ the dark visor for full effect.

lmao...a toy of a guy sitting down HOLDING gatorade..Haha priceless

This is what kills me. They could have had him in action, but instead have him on the bench, probably looking at the scoreboard waiting for the game (season?) to end as Sproles takes up his crunchtime minutes.

The choking hazzard label is just icing on the cake...a whole shipload of icing.

I wish I knew a diehard Chargers fan. I'd get that for him and see how long it takes before he goes from "Awesome! Thank you!" to "Hey...eff ewe, guy!"

Regards,
Chris

This is what kills me. They could have had him in action, but instead have him on the bench, probably looking at the scoreboard waiting for the game (season?) to end as Sproles takes up his crunchtime minutes.

The choking hazzard label is just icing on the cake...a whole shipload of icing.

I wish I knew a diehard Chargers fan. I'd get that for him and see how long it takes before he goes from "Awesome! Thank you!" to "Hey...eff ewe, guy!"

Regards,
Chris

A very good friend of mine is a Bolts fan and lives just outside SD. I passed it along this am but the problem is that he is still ripped that they didn't kick LT to the curb and keep Turner, thus there was no desired effect of a "dig". :mad:

Back at the end of the 2007 season he describes it as a Brady/Bledsoe situation. One faction loves him- one wants what is best for the franchise long -term.

Last edited:
I see he's in his playoff pose. They've got him late in the 4th quarter after a Charger exit locked down.

I know the Pats didn't go far this year but the figure is just spot on. The choking label just puts the icing on it.

Last edited:
A very good friend of mine is a Bolts fan and lives just outside SD. I passed it along this am but the problem is that he is still ripped that they didn't kick LT to the curb and keep Turner, thus there was no desired effect of a "dig". :mad:

Back at the end of the 2007 season he describes it as a Brady/Bledsoe situation. One faction loves him- one wants what is best for the franchise long -term.

I sent the photo to a buddy of mine in San Diego who has Chargers season tickets. His response was, "Since when does getting old make one a choke artist?" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes