PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Shack

so whats the problem with Billy Graham??

YouTube - Billy Graham Denies Jesus!

Joel "Prosperity Gospel" Osteen gives the same response

YouTube - Joel Osteen Says ************ is Not the Only Way

YouTube - Billy Graham Denies Jesus Is The ONLY WAY To The Father

Graham is also a 33rd Degree Freemason, FYI - Jim Shaw, who was in the Freemasons(then got out and became an Evangelist), SAW Graham at one of the Mason "festivities". However - his book publishing company would NOT let him mention Graham's name(but instead, he was limited to saying "a prominent evangelist").

The Deadly Deception - Jim Shaw - (Masonic Defector) (download torrent) - TPB)

I'm not going to deny that millions have gotten saved attending his crusades, but that does not excuse this man for being a wolf in sheep's clothing. In various of his books, he has recommended his fellow Masons. And among other things, he has endorsed the Popacy, recommended people at crusades in Mexico and Poland to go to Catholic churches, etc.

There was also a reason why he acted as an intermediary in the White House b/w LBJ and Bush II all these years.

And FWIW too - I've known people who got saved viewing Apostates like Robert Schuller. I myself got saved watching Charles Stanley(who believes in this deceptive "once saved, always" saved false doctrine), attended a 501c3 church that's yoked up with CFR Rick Warren's Purpose Driven movement, and reading out of an NIV bible.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back