PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Sequel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time to take the ghosts of the last 4 years head on. Admit it, we fans have gone through our daily routines over the last 4 years with that game that I shall not mention always in the back of our minds. It never left, it was always there, that horror show, that nightmare, #85, #10, the miracle sack escape and the catch that I won't mention.

We have to look at it this way, "It can't get any worse". Honestly even if we lost to them again, so be it, we've already experienced the lowest of the lows from that nightmare, to me, it's all upside and no downside at this point. This is our chance to heal these painful wounds. Let's seize the moment and be not afraid of this opportunity.

Yes it can, losing to a Manning twice, especially after the last two lost against them were so heart breaking, would make it much worse.:(

Tell me Gronk is playing and I have a decent feeling about the game. I like the Pats D a hell of a lot better with Chung and Spikes in there. Giants won today based off of the play of one player. That player won't be there next week since he plays for the 49ers.

Baltimore has a better D than the Giants, but the Giants have a passing attack, that's scary any way you slice it.

I don't like the Patriots chances in the Super Bowl.. prove me wrong guys,PLEASE prove me wrong.

I'm sure Giants fans thought this way in 2008...How can we beat an 18-0 team! Giants arent exactly undefeated.

No but they have two very good WRs. This isn't boldin and smith like we saw today. But if Tom brady has time..he will shrewd that secondary

Did Chung and spikes miss the reg season game vs giants

Last edited:
Oh geezus, Who's Rex picking? He can't pick the pats, it's like the Fonz trying to apologize, his mouth will freeze up in the process.

I hate the matchup........ but I embrace the opportunity to avenge both 2009 (already done) and 2007 all in the same year.

without being a pessimistic pete the giants are a good football team and are a very tough matchup for the pats.

They have a balanced offense, experienced QB and a very good DLine.

Hopefully the coaching staff learned from our matchup with them earlier in the year. Look i think the pats on their day can beat anyone. But the giants are a hot hand right now and it's going to take alot of hard work and execution on the day to win this one. but for now i am just going to enjoy todays win.

I don't know if i could stand a repeat of 2007 tho... it would ruin me.

From what I've gathered on here in the past 15 minutes, the Patriots would have been better off losing today.

Man, I was thinking the same thing - It's not how are the Pat's going to beat them - It's how they are going to beat the Pat's

Oh geezus, Who's Rex picking? He can't pick the pats, it's like the Fonz trying to apologize, his mouth will freeze up in the process.

As long as BB doesn't try to jump the shark, we're good.

Just turned on NFL network...already started...my god

Once it went to OT there was no way SF was going to win. They looked horrible offensively. We all knew this was coming.

On the bright side, they had a hard time covering Davis. Gronk and Hernandez will be huge.

Pretty crazy that Coughlin(OC Giants) and Belichick(DC Giants) are meeting up again in the SB. Pretty wild..

Last edited:
Well, the Redskins must know something, since they swept the Giants this season.

Manning the Lesser threw 4 picks in two games against the Skins.

Shanny and BB ARE close.............

I heard this week on espn radio that no team in NFL history has ever won the superbowl with single digit wins.

Giants went 9-7

That has to mean something right...RIGHT?!?!?

I was looking forward to the coverage of the Pats win...UGH not now.

Looks like I'm getting black out drunk for the SB.

If Eli wins, he's an elite quarterback and has more rings than his brother Peyton. LOL.

If Brady wins... then you can really start calling him the greatest of all time. Especially with THIS defense!

Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back