Kid~Brady

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
We have:

1. Tom Brady
2. The #1 offense
3. Playmakers galore
4. The hurry-up and NASCAR offense

Even with all of these elements to our potent offense, one thing that always amazes me about this team is the ability to feature a totally new person each week. Aside from the constant greatness of Welker, this offense does a really good job of surrounding and gameplanning for different people. Who in their right mind thought that Vareen would score 3TDs last game?

Whether its planned or unplanned, they are so good with throwing someone else in the game and then making a whole new gameplan on the fly and that to me, should scare any defense that has to cover it. Gronk and Woodhead both go down in the first series of the game. Most team, this means panic. The Pats, put up another 40-burger and win easily. Who does the Ravens gameplan for? Welker, Hernandez, Lloyd, Woodhead, Hoo-man (LOL). Unpredictability.. at its best.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
5. A legit running game.

I love watching Ridley and the o-line wear down a team and start popping off 8-12 yards runs with some consistancy come the 2nd half.

The scariest thing about this offense is we've barely had a healthy roster.

Gronk and Hernendez barely played any games at the same time.

Edelman was in and out of the offense due to injury.

Imagine this offense with a healthy Gronk and Edelman.

Who is this "Vareen"?

ben6.jpg

the scariest part is that this offense hasn't been above 80% at any point this season.

The Patriots won eleven games without Tom Brady. BB and co. are cannot be surpassed in responding to major losses.

This said, the loss of Gronkowski is powerful--true by every objective criteria. And his loss means less confidence from this fan... yet I will calling a victory in the scoring contest, at least in this coming game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes