PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Sanctioned FA 4PM Tracker Thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always liked Meachem. Not sure what kind of $$$ he wants.

The Talent on the Saints kinda burried him...i think he going to flourish somehere else. I wouldn't mind him one bit consolation prize for passing on Mike Wallace.

I predict Mario Williams is signed within 24 hours and not with by the Pats.

Based on what?

The Cowboys will be mongels in Free Agency this year.

They need players who can coverup QB Romo's blunders with a game changing player after all looks lost once Tony messes up.

They don't have the cap room with the punishment from the league from the uncapped year. They will probably try to add some big names, but probably fail to get more than one.

Lots of rumours linking him with Da Bears.

Be careful with rumors. Remember last year with Asoumgha. The only team not rumored to get him up until the very end was the Eagles. Odds are most of the rumors about free agents the last few days are bunk and just agents trying to drive up the price for their clients.

Twenty more minutes! I can't wait to see what happens this year.

I'd love to see us sign Bryant, Meachem, and Carr, in addition to the usual handful of less-heralded players. I think that would be a really strong base for the future.

Be careful with rumors. Remember last year with Asoumgha. The only team not rumored to get him up until the very end was the Eagles. Odds are most of the rumors about free agents the last few days are bunk and just agents trying to drive up the price for their clients.

The Jets thought they had him signed too. That was funny.

still don't why not much guys have been signed back. we gonna make a splash or something?

Dolphins trade Brandon Marshall to Bears for two third round picks.

Two 3rds for BRANDON MARSHALL?!?!?!

BB WHYYYYYYYYYYYY

edit: JK, he may be really good but crazy contract and he's crazy himself.

doublesuper edit: Then again he's a top 10 WR and a top 5 WR with a real QB.

Last edited:
ROBBERY!

I would have totally wanted him on this team for that price if he wasn't a douche.

Last edited:
Hmm, didn't see that coming! Marshall is quickly headed toward the path of TO and Moss. He's talented enough to keep getting another chance, but he can only fake a good attitude for so long.

Holy ****. For that price, I would have loved him here...

Marshall and Cutler reunited.

Chicago is desperate for receivers. Good move by them.....but riddle me this? If Miami is serious about making a play for Manning - shouldn't they shore up the recieving corps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back