Not open for further replies.

pats60

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Does BB realize this last year it was $85 mill this year $102mill
which means players salaries have gone up.So free agents cost more
Stop trying to get players at last year prices

The salary cap went up? Really?

The thirteen colonies declared independence? Really?

Last edited:
Give it a F'n break. ************. There are FA left, you know.

BelichickFan said:
Give it a F'n break. ************. There are FA left, you know.
LET ME KNOW WHAT WIDE RECIEVERS YOU LIKE THAT ARE OUT THERE

pats60 said:
We'll see. Keyshawn could spring lose. Moulds. Others we don't know about.

Moulds may be available, Keyshawn should be soon, maybe TO if you want to go that route. Reche Caldwell, Rod Gardner, Az Hakim, Josh Reed, Peerless Price, Ike Hilliard, David Boston, Ricky Proehl... there are a lot of serviceable receivers still out there. Calm down, buddy, before you get tossed off the boards.

Last edited:
Josh Reed, Reche Caldwell, soon-to-be-Eric Moulds, soon-to-be-David-Patten and soon-to-be-Keyshawn. It doesn't take a STUD WR to work in this system. Not just ANYONE can, but I think these guys know what they're doing.

maybe javon walker

primetime said:
Moulds may be available, Keyshawn should be soon, maybe TO if you want to go that route. Reche Caldwell, Rod Gardner, Az Hakim, Josh Reed, Peerless Price, Ike Hilliard, Ricky Proehl... there are a lot of serviceable receivers still out there. Calm down, buddy, before you get tossed off the boards.

Come on Belichickfan, would you really toss the poor guy off the board because he's a little frustrated. I think that some of us have felt that same frustration, at one time or another since FA started. I know that I have.

I'm primetime, btw... haha.

No, I wouldn't throw him off the boards. Just a friendly warning that if he types all in caps in incoherent sentences about topics that have been discussed to death, there are some people that are going to want to ride him out of town.

primetime said:
I'm primetime, btw... haha.

No, I wouldn't throw him off the boards. Just a friendly warning that if he types all in caps in incoherent sentences about topics that have been discussed to death, there are some people that are going to want to ride him out of town.
Sorry if my english is not good enough.
but bieng over 80 years old and having 2 stokes i`m doing the best i can.
As you can see by my name i have been patfan since 1960.
had season tickets from 1960 to 1995 .had to give them up cause of health.
So i think i earned my right to complain.
Sorry if i offended you

pats60 said:
So i think i earned my right to complain.
After 3 SB wins in 5 years, no Patriots fan has the right to complain. You're just a grumpy old man like NEM.

BelichickFan said:
After 3 SB wins in 5 years, no Patriots fan has the right to complain. You're just a grumpy old man like NEM.

Given his just written bio, and the fact that NEM hasn't posted here in the past two days.................

.......has anyone seen these two guys in the same room at the same time?

Last edited:
pats60 said:
Its not really about what WE know and who WE like, is it? Its about what the qualified professionals know and think.

This requires our patience, which doesn't seem to suit many people these days. But the fact is that time is the only accurate judge of all of this. Next January, you'll know what they did, and how they did it, and what the result was. At that point you have every right to weigh on with your vote.

Not to say you don't have every right now, but one thing I'd like to see here is some recogniztion that as fans, we rarely know enough to give an informed opinion, and that our discussions here are really not based on anything. Its hard for me to understand how on March 14th, so many people are so disgruntled. Especially someone like you who has obviously patiently worked through the down times. This is the best we've ever had, not just the past six years, but in the immediate years ahead. I think this management team has done more than enough to earn our trust, but most especially our patience.

DefenseRules said:
Come on Belichickfan, would you really toss the poor guy off the board because he's a little frustrated. I think that some of us have felt that same frustration, at one time or another since FA started. I know that I have.
But taking a step back for a second, and remembering that in charge of this operation we have the best HC in the league as well as a two-time winner of NFL Executive of the Year (not to mention a pretty capable scouting department), do you think this level of frustration less than a week into the new league year is reasonable?

I don't think anybody should be hung for simple frustration, but at the same time, when its voiced so often and so loudly as it has been here over the last several days, it is also perfectly acceptable for people to challenge it. If the frustration is logical, it will stand up. If it isn't, it won't.

shmessy said:
Given his just written bio, and the fact that NEM hasn't posted here in the past two days.................

.......has anyone seen these two guys in the same room at the same time?

Or for that matter has anyone seen NEM and Corrado Soprano in the same room at the same time? My guess is that NEM shot Tony...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes