PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

THe Rocket Scientist from Raensalaer Polytechnic Institute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
WPI East, also known as MIT, was for our somewhat lower IQ students who couldn't spell Rennsalaer or Worcester...
And I thought you all went there for the beavers...

And I thought you all went there for the beavers...
We did. Plus all the local college people from Holy Cross, Umass Worcester, Assumption, Becker, Ana Maria, Clark, etc, who went to the Party School's fraternity parties. Animal House parties looked very familiar. When Engineers study, they study. And when they let their hair down at the many fraternity's Parties, they Party!

Did you frequent Zelda or Sutters (Slutters)? The good ol' days...

I frequented both which was great. I also married a young girl from Russel Sage which was not so great! ;-)

Makes sense to me, require both football, and demonstrated non-football intelligence. I always remember that BB was an economist, probably the most logic intensive study outside of law.

I frequented both which was great. I also married a young girl from Russel Sage which was not so great! ;-)

there were some pretty nice Sage girls...but the RPI goggles definitely clouded my vision.

Im also an RPI grad (class of 2010), a couple of corrections for the others who have posted, in the 90s the ratio must have been worse than 65/35, It didn't hit 2:1 until the mid 2000's. Also any suggestion that Russell Sage made the ratio tolerable is just evidence of how low the ratio dropped our standards.

For those that are interested, the most recent Rensselaer Alumni Magazine's cover article was on Matt Patricia. For your reading pleasure: http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/rpi/2016fall/#/18

Wow!
Not only did Matt coach a shut out and in a short prep week but today we find out it looks like our rocket scientist also solved a serious rocket anomaly problem in his spare time!

Anomaly Updates

Makes sense to me, require both football, and demonstrated non-football intelligence. I always remember that BB was an economist, probably the most logic intensive study outside of law.

An undergrad degree in economics does not an economist make. (Most economists studied math in college.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back