Welcome to PatsFans.com

The Riots in Greece

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Run DMC, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Run DMC

Run DMC Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

#24 Jersey

Are the Greek riots a taste of things to come? - Europe, World - The Independent
    What the mainstream media is failing to report is that the targets of the rioters violence are financial and government institutions. People are tired of the the small number of haves living the good life while life gets worse and worse for everyone else. Sound familiar? The difference here is that our people are brain dead sheeple and are pussies as well. I wonder when people in America are going to wake the eff up and say enough is enough?
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2008
  2. Run DMC

Run DMC Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

#24 Jersey

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +490 / 2 / -9

Maybe Coronation Day would be a good time to start ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$)

Will The Messiah will save us, he told us he was going to "CHANGE" everything, Christ the savior has been reborn and we have him, the Lord will be living in our White House, we "Crown Him" in January, many people will be going to bed hungry on that glorious day that we lead our new God into his kingdom but in Washington democrats will be rejoicing, millions of dollars will be spent on Lobsters, Fancy Shrimp and Fried Chicken, all of Hollywood will fly in on their Private Jets, Queen Billionaire Oprah will be Waddling around the fancy ballroom greeting all the other Back Stabbers who along with her destroyed and humiliated their "Beloved Clintons" The MTV crowd will all be shoving Coke up their noses and calling Bush dirty names, the "Pelosi Gang" will all be standing in a corner Grinning, Auntie Pelosi is getting a set of brand new False Teeth for the big day, Chucky Schumer is having his head "shined".

Then at the last minute the room will go silent, suddenly Trumpets will sound, white doves will be released and out of the darkness they will make their entrance, the f-cking Clintons, these wretched people just won't go away, Hillary will be wearing a brand new Gold & Silver Pant Suit, she will constantly Grin and clap her hands, her goofy whore mongering husband "Our Bill" as the NAACP used to call him (until messiah showed up) our Bill will also be grinning and biting his lip looking cute and boyish for all the Hollywood & MTV Sluts.

The grinning Pelosi Gang won’t mingle much with this crowd of freaks, can you just imagine “Grinning Schumer” trying to have a conversation with Rap Crapper Snoopy Doggy Ding Dong.

This would be as great day for all the hungry Americans who have just lost their homes to start stealing TV Sets, breaking into liquor stores and burning their city’s down.

No More War

GOD DAMN AMERICA
  4. godef

godef Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

It happened in LA once, by blacks when the Rodney King verdict came down. Thing being is that life was/is a bit edgier for blacks than mainstream white America, so that fuse was shorter. Apparently, so it was in Greece. But mwA's fuse is also getting shorter. They were appeased for awhile with mortgage tricks which allowed many to experience the good life for a few years, but if you watched 60 Minutes last night, you know their is another mortgage crisis even bigger than the one we've already had that's looming. It may happen yet.
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +490 / 2 / -9

Thats what I just said and Coronation day would be a great time to start, when the democrats are spending Millions of dollars on a f-cking party for their Messiah Americans should start to riot.
  6. godef

godef Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

In your case, you got it all a$s-backwards. Obama represents the hope that this mess the GOP created can somehow be turned around. It's strange how you try to link Greek riots against financial instuitions to Obama's imminent presidency. Had McCain been elected, then your scenario would make more sense.
  7. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

"When the $h!t goes down, you'd better be running...." -B.Real (Cypress Hill)

The rich will be the first to get beat down when the masses decide that enough is enough.

Good luck, rich peeps. The odds are stacked against you.
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +490 / 2 / -9

Yeah, OK, we'll see, most of his plans are made and we haven't seen much of a change, the wars in Afganistan & Iraq won't end and he plans on starting his own little do-gooder war along with George Clooney and some of the other Hollywood Wife Swappers over in Darfur.

That "Change Crap" was all a bunch of Political Bullsh!t.
  9. Run DMC

Run DMC Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

#24 Jersey

I think Harry is on to something here. Obama is a BS artist par excellence. Liberals who thought we were going to have anything other than corporate business as usual are in for a rude awakening. If you aren't mega-rich in this country, you can basically go eff yourself.
  10. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

HOWEVER...

at least Obama is UBER-smart. I trust his decision making at this point.
    His work is cut out for him, this coming mortgage crisis will challenge our financial system, and the people who followed the rules. They will be the most affected by this crisis, and will have the most to fight for.
    It really will take a global eye with a domestic touch to balance this crisis. Will Obama have the charisma and decision making skills to quell panic if it sets in? I believe we will find out.

He is the best hope to bring people together. Would you trust McCain and Palin? HELLLLZ-NO!

Lets see how this eventually shakes out.

Get your riot gear, peeps.
  11. Run DMC

Run DMC Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

#24 Jersey

I voted for him too. I put my extreme cynicism aside and decided to give him a chance. However, as soon as I saw Geithner( another Goldman/Fed reserve thug) being chosen as the treasury secy., I knew the "jig" was up. And all this tough guy war-mongering talk, fugghedaboutit. The USA is finished.
  12. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

Massive black blocs working well so far for the Greeks.
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2008
  13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +490 / 2 / -9

I like Greeks, good people.