Welcome to PatsFans.com

The right's inept advocates

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Patters, May 20, 2012.

1. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

Breitbart was a competent muckracker, but since his death his website appears a little desperate. O'Keefe, on the other hand, is sort of the bumbling idiot of the right. I think he gets caughts more often than not, with his attempt to bug Landrieu, his attempts on Planned Parenthood, and now his utterly hilarious attempt to expose voter fraud. It's really a shame. I almost liked O'Keefe because of his gutsiness; but it seems like he's not very good at what he does.

FACT CHECK: 'Non-Citizen' Voter In James O'Keefe's Voter Fraud Video Is Actually A Citizen | ThinkProgress

The Real Fraud: Second 'Non-Citizen' In James O'Keefe Voter Fraud Video Naturalized In 2011 | ThinkProgress

DOCUMENTARY PROOF: James O'Keefe's Latest Video Is A Fraud | ThinkProgress
    Last edited: May 20, 2012
  2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ---- JAG ----- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +24 / 1 / -0

#87 Jersey

This will go well ... nice choice of a thread in light of Ian's post. :bricks:
  3. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -3

If O'Keefe screws he deserves to be called out, good for Think Progress.

I did enjoy their saying that showing an ID to vote is draconian, if that is the case many things like cashing a check or boarding a plane are draconian.

I am also amused that if O'Keefe screws up it is a a horrible misrepresentation, but Obama or Warren having false Bio's in the public domain for years upon years is just s simple mistake to be ignored. :D
  4. BrickPat

BrickPat Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You do realize that that same Fact Check web site also has documented falsehoods and/or incompetence from Liberal media and hosts? Or does that not count? Or does it count but no so much because you agree with their philosophy?
  5. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -3

The links are not from Factcheck.org which is relativly unbiased. They are from Think progress which is an explicitly left wing Sorso funded project, but if they show O'Keefe was wrong then O'Keefe deserves to get hit for it.
  6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

"Sorso" did it.. he's the man.

Didja know that Breitbart paid O'Keefe 65K for the first fraudulent video's that he made..

Breitbart might get indicted in New Hampshire, but I doubt it as they will be remarkably tolerant of his criminal activity.
  7. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -3

You hate people who try to expose corruption.....:eek:

Like I said he deserved the hit for being wrong about that person, we can presume the rest of the report is accurate since they have checked it out.

OTOH you still believe Dan Rather on the Bush fabricated document hit piece.
  8. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

I do not hate anyone... that is a rash judgement. Hate is a wasted emotion..

Further investigation reveals that the documents were not fabricated, but no one cares about that anymore... it made page 7.