PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The right wide receiver?

I am torn with the WR picks. Our tracking recording of WR picks are not great, which make me think we should pick WR high to lessen the bust rate.

On the other hand, this year WR class is deep, which we should probably take advantage of by drafting WRs in later round.

It's the cut of your jib, man!

(Or, more likely, he wasn't objecting to your post but just disliked the idea of a high draft pick on a WR.)
That is the shooting the messenger, it was a legitimate question. Not to mention I said anything about an early draft pick, I asked who would be the best fits for the Patriots if they drafted a WR. If he disagreed with the idea of drafting a WR he could have selected the disagree icon, but to rate is with a dislike is baseless.

I would not have said anything but he rated a thread that I opened earlier this week with a dislike when my OP was also a question, if he is ignorant to how the new forum works that is fine but I PMed him to ask why he did it on both occasions and he ignored me.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back